Sharpening Trimming Tools

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharpening Trimming Tools

Post  moyogijohn on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 am

I really hate to post this but I need to know what i can buy local to sharpen my concave cutters both kinds..I feel like a dummy to ask this but i can get them pretty sharp but it just will not last the way i know it should...laugh if you need to then give me some suggestions please.. my cuts just do not look like i want them to...i want them very sharp!!!!!! know you can help....thanks JOHN

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharpening Trimming Tools

Post  JimLewis on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Have you read this? http://www.evergreengardenworks.com/sharpen.htm

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@alltel.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

sharpeing tools

Post  moyogijohn on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:59 pm

I have read it now Jim,,thank you very much now try to find a place to buy this stone that i need very bad...thanks john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharpening Trimming Tools

Post  JimLewis on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Thats what Google's for.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@alltel.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum