Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING 2011

+22
bezmar915neo
ndleong
Andrei Darusenkov
dorothy7774
Erik Križovenský
Andrea Trevisan
Walter Pall
stavros
rolandp
newzealandteatree
Russell Coker
creekfield
xuan le
jupp
F. Waheedy
Ed van der Reek
kauaibonsai
istefano
alex e
Mario Stefano
Rob Kempinski
Pavel Slovák
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING 2011

Post  xuan le Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:56 am

Stunning result Pavel
Thank you very much for sharing.

Xuan

xuan le

Back to top Go down

Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING 2011

Post  Ed van der Reek Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Great team with great endresult cheers
I hope you will post the development from this tree here on IBC in the next years.
By the way,you have potted this tree and styled it in one time.
I hope the tree will survive this,because it is a beautifull tree you made.
Greetings Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi all friends.

Thank you all for your very nice words and compliment. Mirek tree owner is happy that you like a tree. The tree was very well prepared. Last year after transplantation were reduced unnecessary branches. The tree grew to a very needed points. Styling has been primarily on the proper deployment and creation of suitable composition. It is now in place for the styling of the greenhouse. I think that there is no need to worry about its future development. It is a very strong and healthy tree. It was an honor to work on that first styling Spruce and I am happy that my friend Mirek you chose to work.

Thanks again to everyone for the lovely comments. I appreciate it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 Empty video

Post  Erik Križovenský Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Hello friends,

I already finished the video about this unique styling.
Thank you for your cooperation:
Pavel Slovák, Miroslav Škrabal, Olřich Kašpar and dear lady Škrabal.

Erik Križovenský
Erik Križovenský

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:21 pm

probably one of the best bonsai videos i've seen. hope to see many more. great to watch pavel and the guys at work.

Back to top Go down

Post  dorothy7774 Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Bravo, Pavel! Awesome tree. Nice video, Erik!

-dorothy
dorothy7774
dorothy7774

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi JR
Thank you very much for your nice compliments. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Dorothy
Thank you very much for very nice replies and compliments. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrei Darusenkov Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 am

Beatiful! Made me breathless.
Many thanks, Pavel

Andrei Darusenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi Andrei

Thank you very much for your nice coments. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  ndleong Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 am

Amazing.. thanks for sharing.
ndleong
ndleong

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi ndleong

Thank you for your nice coments. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 Empty nice

Post  bezmar915neo Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:07 am

my boss last year told me i could have his "bush" so i went and rounded it up...he had pulled it out with a chain and his tractor and gave it to me as an afterthought.....but it survived! and it has a great trunk and lots of nice branching but foliage is a bit far from trunk so i will prune and work on its vigor for a coulple years before seriou[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/15[url=https://servimg.com/view/15441189/25][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/15/44/11/89/09211.jpg[/i[url=https://servimg.com/view/15441189/26]Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 09111mg][/url]/44/11/89/06411.jpg[/img][/url]s styling....check it out!Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 09112

bezmar915neo

Back to top Go down

Post  bezmar915neo Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 am

Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 06412

bezmar915neo

Back to top Go down

Post  bezmar915neo Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 am

Picea abies "Giant spruce" (M.Škrabal) - FIRST STYLING  2011 - Page 2 09212

bezmar915neo

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Yikes!

It looks like we've gone from spruce bonsai to an episode of "Cops". Dude, put on a shirt!
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  bezmar915neo Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Ha! It was like 90°! Anyways its an excellent piece

bezmar915neo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Landis Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Another great job Pavel!! Bravo!!
Paul Landis
Paul Landis

Back to top Go down

Post  ybonsai Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Nice styling pavel!

Best regards,
Yannick

ybonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Paul and Yannick

Thannk you very much for yours very nice coment and compliments. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi Pavel and Mirek, great work, I saw this material in Mireks garden, I know that you would make a good job with you tree... you made a GREAT job... I love it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Tony

Thanks for the nice words. I hope that Mirek read comments. Very Happy I look forward to seeing you soon. Very Happy

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Having just spent 5 days regularly walking past this stunning tree, I have to tell you that it is even better in real life. Looking at the girth of the nebari and trunk, I expected to see a pretty major cut hidden somewhere under the foliage, and was amazed to find that this is the tree in its entirety! Not a cut in sight.
Without doubt my favourite tree in Mireks' garden. And that's really saying something when you see what else he has in there!

A truly awesome tree, and masterfully styled.
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Harleyrider wrote:A truly awesome tree, and masterfully styled.

A GREEN dot me thinks Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  dorothy7774 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 pm

tony wrote:
Harleyrider wrote:A truly awesome tree, and masterfully styled.

A GREEN dot me thinks Suspect

Me thinks I'd like to see a pic of green dot...if it is not too much trouble.. me just thinks. queen

-dorothy
dorothy7774
dorothy7774

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:12 pm

dorothy7774 wrote:Me thinks I'd like to see a pic of green dot...if it is not too much trouble.. me just thinks. queen -dorothy

The tree is either a RED dot or a GREEN dot Suspect THIS tree is a GREEN dot... simple really Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next