Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamadori Picea abies (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

+10
ferdy-san
Harleyrider
Neil Jaeger
Hombre
shannon
ponsmaldo
AdamG
Tona
Loke Emil
Pavel Slovák
14 posters

Go down

Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty Yamadori Picea abies (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi all friends

Today we worked first styling Spruce. The owner of the tree is Mirek Škrabal.
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_110
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_210
A simple sketch of the future shape
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_310
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_710
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_1010
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_1110
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_1210
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Sm_1410

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/yamadori-picea-abies--m.-skrabal-/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty funny experiment

Post  Loke Emil Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Hi Pavel

hehe...I almost got the same idea as you did from looking at the first photo. I didn't rush down to the last photo to see how you styled it. I thought I would challenge myself. So instead of just looking through the photos, I imagined how you would style the tree. Finally when I looked at the last photo of your styling, I was suprised to see how you decided to shape the apex in the same direction as the first low branch. In my head I expected you to direct the trees movement in the other direction. However, your personal style is very distinct and recognisable, so I had great fun trying to think like you for a while there.

regards to you
/Loke Emil
Loke Emil
Loke Emil

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty Re: Yamadori Picea abies (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

Post  Tona Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

Great first styling. Always like to see your work.
Tona
Tona
Tona

Back to top Go down

Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Empty Re: Yamadori Picea abies (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling

Post  Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 am

Very nice work pavel, as always!

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamG Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:48 am

Tona wrote:Great first styling. Always like to see your work.
Tona
Agreed!
AdamG
AdamG

Back to top Go down

Post  ponsmaldo Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 am

Beautiful! I'm looking forward to the day when I can also create beautiful bonsai's.
ponsmaldo
ponsmaldo

Back to top Go down

Post  shannon Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 am

Nicely done Pavel!
shannon
shannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hombre Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Beatiful work as always Pavel cheers
Best regards Lazaros
Hombre
Hombre

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks to all for yours very nice compliments and comments. Very Happy Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Emil - I am glad that you work with me and have fun. Very Happy Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Jaeger Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Wonderful work as always Pavel. I still get a good feeling when i see that you have a new post. I really enjoy the pictures and the walk threw.

Neil
Neil Jaeger
Neil Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Hi Pavel.

As always, you have found a beautiful tree. I remember seeing this yamadori in Mirek's garden (and I see the green spot also!). It is good to see it now after the first styling. You have done a great job of matching the tree to your sketch. Or have you done a great job of sketching the tree within the yamadori......? scratch Very Happy

Take care, my friend, and see you at Burrs!!

Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi Neil
Thank you very much for your nice coments and coompliments. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Steve
Thank you for nice coments and compliments. The first is a drawing, not styling. Very Happy Very Happy
I look forward to meeting you. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  ferdy-san Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Hello Pavel,
that is magic as usual, congratulations...

ferdy-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi ferdy-san

Thank you for your very nice compliments. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi all friends
Today I worked restyling Picea. Very Happy

Before
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Dsc07511

after
Yamadori Picea abies  (owner M.Škrabal) - first styling Dsc07512

Greetings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/yamadori-picea-abies--m.-skrabal-/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:45 am

Looking great. Like from the master book...hehe
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  kauaibonsai Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:55 am

beautiful work pavel

best wishes, sam

kauaibonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:16 am

any update on this tree Thanks Pavel
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Urban Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:02 am

yamasuri wrote:any update on this tree Thanks Pavel

Hi Vlad, Pavel barely comes on here anymore, you should have better luck through his facebook ; )

I wouldn't mind seeing the progress on this either.

Cheers
Thomas Urban
Thomas Urban

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyLane Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 am

Thomas Urban wrote:
yamasuri wrote:any update on this tree Thanks Pavel

Hi Vlad, Pavel barely comes on here anymore, you should have better luck through his facebook ; )

I wouldn't mind seeing the progress on this either.

Cheers

A lot of his amazing work can be seen on the FB bonsai before n after page. he does loads of styling work with pines n spruce
BobbyLane
BobbyLane

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:05 am

Thanks guys had been absent a while Very Happy
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down