Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Virtual workshop" : Quercus (oak)

2 posters

Go down

"Virtual workshop" : Quercus (oak) Empty "Virtual workshop" : Quercus (oak)

Post  AlainK Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 am

A very interesting idea the friends of EdG forum have had : very often, photos that by definition are in 2-D are tricky when you offer a possible styling.

Here, François Gau (who has magnificent box-wood among other trees), shows an oak and simply turns the tree to show all its faces.

The idea is for members to capture a screenshot and explain why they have chosen this side and how they would work it.

If only to admire the tree, here is the address :

Ateliers Virtuels n° 2

Last edited by AlainK on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

"Virtual workshop" : Quercus (oak) Empty Re: "Virtual workshop" : Quercus (oak)

Post  JimLewis Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Yes. It is a nice tee. But the fellow seems to have let it go to hs head in he last pic.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  AlainK Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 pm

JimLewis wrote:Yes. It is a nice tee. But the fellow seems to have let it go to hs head in he last pic.

Yeah Very Happy I didn't post any comment, I'm still not sure whether the guy who posted his "vision" was kidding or was serious...

It's a pity François doesn't have his own website, his trees are really great, his skills make him one of the best bonsai artists in France in my opinion, but he's not after honors and such. He helps the forum by posting the evolution of some of his trees, he is a moderator of this forum too, and makes demos.

What's more, he's a really friendly chap. I'll stop here, it's beginning to sound too much like a eulogy in the obituary column Rolling Eyes
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down