Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windswept Larch

+7
Rob Kempinski
wabashene
SamC
Harleyrider
Jim Doiron
luc tran
F. Waheedy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Windswept Larch - Page 2 Empty Re: Windswept Larch

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Jay. Surely the way around this problem,is to first develop the tree and then arrange it in its new setting?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:01 pm

will baddeley wrote:Jay. Surely the way around this problem,is to first develop the tree and then arrange it in its new setting?

That would make sense to me, Will, but lots of things make sense to me that don't make sense to the rest of the known universe. drunken clown

I consider you more like one of the choir masters than a choir member, (not a compliment, but more like a realization in comparrison to my own position gleefully watching the performances of the bonsai choir), so, any particular reason why your comment quoted above was possed as a question rather than a statement? scratch
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 pm

After re reading my post, I realise my comment comes across as patronising. Sorry Jay Very Happy As far as being a choirmaster, I never reached such heady heights. Spent 4 years in the Middlesex boys choir until my voice b
r
o
k
e.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Regarding a design - one does not need to be so literal in its execution. As long as the image is conveyed sometimes a minimal setting is preferred.
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 pm

will baddeley wrote:After re reading my post, I realise my comment comes across as patronising. Sorry Jay Very Happy As far as being a choirmaster, I never reached such heady heights. Spent 4 years in the Middlesex boys choir until my voice b
r
o
k
e.

I didn't take it as patronizing, just curious about the choice of "?" over "."

I heard about the lengths the parents of choir boys in the old world would go to keep their boys in the choir...
Aren't you glad your parents chose differently? affraid thumbs up
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2