Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese elm

3 posters

Go down

Chinese elm Empty Chinese elm

Post  ovidiu1964 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 pm

this is my first small trees, was bought in winter 2010-2011 and the pictures show's evolution from then until now

Chinese elm ImageChinese elm ImageChinese elm ImageChinese elm ImageChinese elm 102_5366Chinese elm DSCN1661Chinese elm DSCN3536
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down

Chinese elm Empty Re: Chinese elm

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Shy Asian girls dream of dating Trinidadian men Laughing

Tree looks fine.
Laters.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  AlainK Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Bună ziua Ovidiu,

A very good evolution: the placement of the branches is better balanced, much more convincing now.

I suppose it's difficult to find decent bonsai pots at a reasonable price in Rumania, but if you cand find one, it would look even better Wink
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidiu1964 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:39 pm

indeed, it's a problem with pots in Romania, but I have to make him a custom pot
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down

Post  AlainK Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi again Ovidiu,

ovidiu1964 wrote:indeed, it's a problem with pots in Romania, but I have to make him a custom pot

There must be local potters where you live. I went on an international school project in Dej some ten years ago, and there was a potter there.

Well, his pots were not - how shall I put this, "not really in the spirits of bonsai enthusiasts", too kitsch. But he had the technique and I'm sure the local potters could probably make good bonsai pots on order.

So far, I don't think that there is no "Romaniaxit", so there won't be no taxes, and cheap shipping prices. If a local potter can export good quality pots for a decent price, I'm sure he'll give you discount Wink

You're in Europe too, aren't you? Let's take every opportunity to benefit from bringing down the walls.

In the end, we all can but win, contrary to those who pretend closing borders, stigmatizing newcomers, pretending to "preserve" a stale vision of the world that will "make us great again".

But maybe some want to impose a political/religious view on what "bonsai" should be?

Ask private companies to play monopoly with us? Mad

Welcome to the 21st century!
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidiu1964 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:22 pm

I was busy to get in touch with potters to make pots for bonsai and I did not cross, that's it, we were expecting them to see that there was potential
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidiu1964 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Chinese elm Dscn4510
Chinese elm Dscn4511
Chinese elm Dscn4512
elm, today after trimming
ovidiu1964
ovidiu1964

Back to top Go down