Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamadori and trees from the wild.

+6
fiona
NeilDellinger
Henrik Stubelius
JimLewis
Kev Bailey
Gordon Baird
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yamadori and trees from the wild. - Page 2 Empty to Kevin Bailey

Post  Gordon Baird Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Kevin. I noticed under your photo you discribe yourself as "admin," whilst the rest of us are "members." Confused Can you explain?

Gordon Baird

Back to top Go down

Yamadori and trees from the wild. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamadori and trees from the wild.

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Gordon Baird wrote:Kevin. I noticed under your photo you discribe yourself as "admin," whilst the rest of us are "members." Confused Can you explain?

Kev is the King of the Forum.

Long live the King! king
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Yamadori and trees from the wild. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamadori and trees from the wild.

Post  Kev Bailey Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Thanks Jay. Embarassed Hi Gordon, I set up the forum to bring the IBC back online, after the last one was hacked and taken down in June 2008. The person that sets up the Forum is given the designation "Admin" by the forum software, as a default.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Dude, Like I totally dig 'Forum King' better than,
'they called me admin cuz nobody else wanted to do it!' Rolling Eyes
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Grand Swami could work. But according to another post by Tony, Kev should be the Welsh Intellectual Wizard.

Whichever way we look at it - Yamadori and trees from the wild. - Page 2 Worshi10
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 pm

How about Welsh Wizard Extraordinaire! ThumbsUp
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh stop it, Guys and Gals. I just got IBC withdrawal symptoms worse and happened across a way to do this for free. Incidentally that was entirely due to amazing help and advice from members on another forum (It's Not Easy Being Green, now defunct) that I was frequenting.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2