Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest cascade juniper first styling

+11
yamasuri
Marco Giai-Coletti
augustine
Andrew Legg
marc74
Precarious
DougB
Tentakelaertje
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
JimLewis
apisit chuldecha
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest cascade juniper first styling

Post  apisit chuldecha Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:39 am

yamasuri wrote:Such special idea of styling and looks great planting on rock. Keep us updated. Thanks for sharing
Thank you .
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest cascade juniper first styling

Post  apisit chuldecha Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 am

I did some adjust on a little curve up at the end of slope .
Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 IMG_20150722_232702
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  Precarious Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 am

Very innovative. I believe such work will come to be highly regarded. As more life came to the mountaintop through moss, the illusion of mountain slope was really drawn out and visible. I like the curving bottom as well, and the background looks like clouds/mist. It all fits together very nicely. So..... will it be considered a cascade? Landscape?
Precarious
Precarious

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:42 am

Precarious wrote:Very innovative.  I believe such work will come to be highly regarded.  As more life came to the mountaintop through moss, the illusion of mountain slope was really drawn out and visible.  I like the curving bottom as well, and the background looks like clouds/mist.  It all fits together very nicely.  So..... will it be considered a cascade?  Landscape?

Thank you David , I am thinking about the right stand or display for this tree once all complete set to see overall then we will see that what are they are going to be cascade or landscape more.

Apisit.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  bottasegreta Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:30 pm

I'm glad you found a solution to your pot dilemma for these trees. They look GREAT! Can I ask why you decided to adjust the wiring and round off the line of the main trunk at the bottom? I really liked the straight line all the way through. It gave it a very elevated, dramatic feel. With the new line I feel that it may have lost some of that feel.

bottasegreta

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:47 pm

bottasegreta wrote:I'm glad you found a solution to your pot dilemma for these trees.  They look GREAT!  Can I ask why you decided to adjust the wiring and round off the line of the main trunk at the bottom?  I really liked the straight line all the way through.  It gave it a very elevated, dramatic feel.  With the new line I feel that it may have lost some of that feel.

Thank you. I made a curving the end slope because I want to lead your eyes direction watching with smooth traveling from the start point at the group of main trees at the center and keep coming down to the next focus point at a group of a few small trees at the bottom , from this point , I made that curve a bit up to lead you eyes up and back to the top of the rock move down to end up at the first start point again  like circle from 1 to 2 to 3 , .
Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 2015-07-242021.54.29
This is what in my personal thinking about, but not too sure it's going to work or not,

Apisit.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 pm

i think the up-turn actually adds to the design in a good way...

as "unreal" as the whole may seem, that little upturn adds a sense of possible reality of the slope coming down to a more plausible and level reality... sorry, but cannot articulate better what i mean,,, but i do think it helps and doesnt hinder.
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  leatherback Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:10 am

Precarious wrote:It all fits together very nicely.  So..... will it be considered a cascade?  Landscape?
I would call it a raft?

But.. Still.. I keep being amazed at the great image this provides. Will have to get me some of that material too.
leatherback
leatherback

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:22 pm

beer city snake wrote:i think the up-turn actually adds to the design in a good way...

as "unreal" as the whole may seem, that little upturn adds a sense of possible reality of the slope coming down to a more plausible and level reality... sorry, but cannot articulate better what i mean,,, but i do think it helps and doesnt hinder.
thank you Kevin, it's a time by time developing by watching it everyday.
Apisit.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:28 pm

leatherback wrote:
Precarious wrote:It all fits together very nicely.  So..... will it be considered a cascade?  Landscape?
I would call it a raft?

But.. Still.. I keep being amazed at the great image this provides. Will have to get me some of that material too.

thank you, it's would be fun and safe , this is kind of a die hard material. I call them die hard juniper.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:41 pm

small landscape some where on the rock detail .
Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 IMG_20150725_170620

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 IMG_20150725_165756

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 IMG_20150725_165507

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 IMG_20150725_165857

Apisit.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 am

haft year updated with some little plants on the moss.
Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 IMG_20150908_154601
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  twyama3388 Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:22 pm

apisit chuldecha wrote:haft year updated with some little plants on the moss.
Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 IMG_20150908_154601

讚 !

twyama3388

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard S Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:55 pm

This really is a great composition (just calling it "a tree" wouldn't do it justice, even if it is one single plant).

I though from the start that it looked more penjing than bonsai and planting it on the rock sets it off perfectly.

The overall effect is both surreal and natural at the same time which in my view is a very neat and no doubt difficult trick to pull off. You've definitely succeeded. When the wire comes off and the tree matures I think you will have a very original piece of "tree art"!

regards

Richard
Richard S
Richard S

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:21 am

updated for a new display stand.
Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 Fb704b32-81e9-4663-8ab1-f42938d13530

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 122deba6-779a-4f71-8a10-8ee2d7a31a40

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 1961fef2-84b1-4102-8f21-e87b0af27435
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:27 am

Forest cascade juniper first styling - Page 2 10253109-e08c-49e5-9709-60d8cd952258
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2