Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre`s Baobab - Adansonia digitata

+11
Marco Giai-Coletti
Arthur Joura
Leo Schordje
TonyRoch
fredman1
Tom Simonyi
Richard S
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Khaimraj Seepersad
JimLewis
Andre Beaurain
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Andre`s Baobab - Adansonia digitata - Page 2 Empty Re: Andre`s Baobab - Adansonia digitata

Post  Dan D Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:44 pm

ah, ok, I'll check that out... sorry, still trying to figure each forum out and their "rules", oh, and trying to figure all this bonsai stuff out too of course!
Dan D
Dan D

Back to top Go down

Andre`s Baobab - Adansonia digitata - Page 2 Empty Re: Andre`s Baobab - Adansonia digitata

Post  Andre Beaurain Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:01 am

Just don't panic, you are on the right track!
Andre Beaurain
Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Beaurain Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:22 am

At the Bonsai show

Andre`s Baobab - Adansonia digitata - Page 2 _mg_0610

Love and Light
ps. No, I don't have a Haley Davidson, its my brother shirt, just thought it matches the orange sash... hihihi hi ihhihiihihihiiii
Andre Beaurain
Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Okay I am ready, post tree or seeds to me.

Thanks for taking the time to post, and a very beautiful effort.
Laters Jupiter [ we have gone Roman now ]
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:28 pm

always one of my favorite trees of your andre...

and your sense of color coordination is to be envied geek
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard S Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm

As I said before, I know nothing about this type of tree but I like yours very much. The top/crown in particular is very impressive and would make a nice tree on it's own.

However, I must confess that in your latest photo my eye keeps being drawn to the two parallel branches on the right hand side. I didn't remember them from earlier posts but looking back I see that they were always there so perhaps it is only the viewing angle in this photo that makes them apparent?

Have you considered removing one or changing the front view slightly? I'm not suggesting that you should necessarily just wondering whether you see what I see (it may just be me Rolling Eyes ). Also there is quite a gap in the branching on the left, can you thread or approach graft with this species? Again not suggesting that it is necessary, the tree is very impressive anyway but just wondering all the same.

Thanks for the update.

Regards

Richard
Richard S
Richard S

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Schordje Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Damn, that baobab is getting seriously good. Better than ever.

I see what Richard S was referring to, the parallel branches on the right. It looks like in person it is likely not a problem, the upper branch is a back branch, the lower of the two is forward. But in a static photo it does present a parallel branch look.

I certainly could not do this nice a job with a baobab. Has it started flowering for you yet?
Leo Schordje
Leo Schordje

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2