Early Fall Visitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Early Fall Visitor

Post  Twisted Trees on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:42 am

Found this sitting on top of one of my larch last year.


Twisted Trees
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Early Fall Visitor

Post  Todd Ellis on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Great photo!. I love these insects. It is fun to see them freshly hatched, and then getting bigger throughout the growing season; good medicine to have around!

Todd Ellis
Member


Back to top Go down

Visitor.

Post  lennard on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Todd Ellis wrote:Great photo!. I love these insects. It is fun to see them freshly hatched, and then getting bigger throughout the growing season; good medicine to have around!

Yes, and they do help getting rid of other gritters!

Godzilla visited one of my trees recently:



Lennard

lennard
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Early Fall Visitor

Post  Twisted Trees on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 pm

lennard wrote:
Todd Ellis wrote:Great photo!. I love these insects. It is fun to see them freshly hatched, and then getting bigger throughout the growing season; good medicine to have around!

Yes, and they do help getting rid of other gritters!

Godzilla visited one of my trees recently:



Lennard
An enchanting tree. It looks like some fairy tale tribe could live in there.

Twisted Trees
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Early Fall Visitor

Post  dre on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:20 am

find the visitor on this larch he blends in well



dre
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Early Fall Visitor

Post  ShunFeng Wang on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 am

Twisted Trees wrote:Found this sitting on top of one of my larch last year.





Where's my PoketBALLS XD

ShunFeng Wang
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Early Fall Visitor

Post  Twisted Trees on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 am

dre wrote:find the visitor on this larch he blends in well


Looks like a mouse?

Twisted Trees
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Early Fall Visitor

Post  dre on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:19 am

it was a really small frog he hung around for two more nights and haven't seen it since

dre
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Early Fall Visitor

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:15 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum