Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody home?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody home? Empty Anybody home?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:07 am

Is IBC just in its Dormant stage? or in ICU stage? (I hope not)...

One of the reason I think is that some of the members moved to on to facebook, blog, and other medium of communication where they can express their works and thoughts.

but, the very obvious sad thing is that the activity here were less than 10%, post wise (useful or not) of what it used to be more than a year ago. 

and I hope this forum is just in its dormant or hibernation stage. this was a very USEFUL forum for most people way back then, and I am one of the person who learned much here from other more experienced members, and hopefully I can return the favor in a some way.

regards,
jun  Smile

Back to top Go down

Anybody home? Empty Re: Anybody home?

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 am

It's winter for most of the Northeners, and the Southerners in Australia, have Ausbonsai, those in Africa have an internet bonsai club as well.

Plus, there is only so much that can be said on Bonsai, that isn't already in the archives.
I don't know what your early months of the year is like bro, but for me this month is spent finishing the transplanting and beginning the fertiliser routine, and then next month is mostly re-newal pruning and some fertilising.
Additionally, with my nephew studying and possibly two other houses being built, not much time to do other than look at bonsai on-line.

http://www.flowerpictures.net/vietnam_flowers/bonsai_show2009/bonsai-saigon2009.html

http://www.flowerpictures.net/bonsai/bonsai-hanoi.html

This was very informative with regards to the carambola [ star fruit / five fingers ] the kaimite [ Chrysophyllum carito ]
and Ficus b.
Best of growing.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 pm

I've missed the active posting too Jun. I know I have been dormant; our longest Winter in a long while. There have been many bright spots for me, particularly Master Cheng's thread has been very stimulating! And your postings as well!
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down