Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my video library

2 posters

Go down

my video library Empty my video library

Post  Seth Ellwood Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:13 am

Hello All I have yet to put out there I am currently on my 3rd year of producing a bonsai video progression series on my youtube page Ellwood bonsai.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0PP77lOJVYHo3DE7JtH6cA

My 1st collection I sold most of  when I left OHIO for South Carolina  the type of trees I had would not fare well here and I only had a large u haul truck to put my life in to .

The 2nd collection was here in SC I lost my job in 2008 (Dealership body shop manager).I ended up having to sell my collection to keep my family in our house and be able to pay bills on time .

So that brings us to collection #3 It started 3 years ago and I decided I would do an instructional video library of my tree for my self and hopefully help some people along the way. I have  taken ceritan trees of diffrent species and some of the same and have made a progression series on each tree showing from start to present day . Hope you enjoy .All comments and ideas welcome.PS I KNOW I NEED A BETTER CAMERA...LOL...

Seth Ellwood

Back to top Go down

my video library Empty Re: my video library

Post  JimLewis Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Moved to announcements.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ellwood Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 pm

If any one is in the Columbia or outlying area on jan 25th @ 2:30 I am shooting and performing a Bonsai Demonstration at Coopers Creek Nursery on parklane dr..

Seth Ellwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down