Lord of The Ring castle landscape

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi IBC.

Want penjing with European touch?
Here is my LOTR castle landscape.

The rocks mountain at the back of the castle is just one piece, even the "waterfalls"  feature are all part of the natural rock.





Picture below is for the LOTR fans! just edited with my camera 360....



hope you like it!


regards,
jun Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Todd Ellis on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:55 pm

This made me smile! Very Happy 

Todd Ellis
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Rick36 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Wonderful creation, Jun. However, I suspect your castle will suffer a lot of damp problems!! Cheers. Rick.

Rick36
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Rick36 wrote:Wonderful creation, Jun. However, I suspect your castle will suffer a lot of damp problems!! Cheers. Rick.
No it wont. hehe. It was built specifically to stay wet 24/7.

thanks!

regards,
jun Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Todd Ellis wrote:This made me smile! Very Happy 

Glad that my works still makes you smile after all these years in IBC..hehe


regards,
jun Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:38 pm

YOU SHALL NOT PASS, unless you pay me 5 bonsai - HA HA HA HA

Khaimraj Seepersad
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  lnvinh on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 am

A realistic style. I love it. Thanks Jun .

lnvinh
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:50 am

Khaimraj Seepersad wrote:YOU SHALL NOT PASS, unless you pay me 5 bonsai -  HA HA HA HA

5 bonsai from seedlings? or do you accept yamadori?


regards,
jun Razz 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:53 am

Thanks Invinh!


regards,
jun Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  pjkatich on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Your penjing are the best Jun.

This one made me smile also.

Keep up the great work my friend.

Salamat po!

Cheers,
Paul

pjkatich
Member


Back to top Go down

Well done!

Post  lennard on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Looks like a real life scene!

You bring a wonderful dimension to the art.

Great work!

(May I ask what your average rainfall is for where you are staying?)

Lennard

lennard
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:20 am

lennard wrote:Looks like a real life scene!

You bring a wonderful dimension to the art.

Great work!

(May I ask what your average rainfall is for where you are staying?)

Lennard

Thanks Lennard.
" I've been asking why create only Chinese Landscape?"

Our average rainfall in the normal years are 4000mm. In the abnormal years (most of the time) it reaches 5000mm to 6000mm.pale 

regards,
jun Smile 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:22 am

pjkatich wrote:Your penjing are the best Jun.

This one made me smile also.

Keep up the great work my friend.

Salamat po!

Cheers,
Paul

Salamat (thanks) Paul!

Saw your email.

regards,
jun Smile 




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

lord of the rings castle land scape

Post  moyogijohn on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:27 am

OK Mr. artist ,,this one looks great.. i would like to know how long you worked on this one ?? take care john

moyogijohn
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:07 am

moyogijohn wrote:OK  Mr. artist ,,this one looks great.. i would like to know how long you worked on this one ?? take care  john
15 minutes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  pongsatorn.k on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 am

nice idea and result!!!, the castle is your own sculpt ?. Very Happy 

pongsatorn.k
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Ferdie * on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:06 am

Wow Bro, a very creative idea and a work of art..

Ferdie *
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Down Under Jason on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:27 am

Jun, just wanted to say that your pictures are an inspiration to me.

Just about every post/picture I see of your's, sparks a hundred ideas in my head. So thankyou Smile

This scene is amazing! One day I hope to be able to create something like this myself Smile

Down Under Jason
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  MaineBonsaiGuy on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Wow, that's awesome!!

MaineBonsaiGuy
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Ferdz,

Thanks pre!

regards,
jun Smile 


Pongsatorn,

Thanks! Partly yes partly upgrade.

regards,
jun Smile 



Maine Bonsai Man,

Thanks! glad you like it.


regards,
jun Smile 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Down Under Jason wrote:Jun, just wanted to say that your pictures are an inspiration to me.

Just about every post/picture I see of your's, sparks a hundred ideas in my head. So thankyou Smile

This scene is amazing! One day I hope to be able to create something like this myself Smile


I am very happy if somebody got inspired by my work/s! Thanks for the appreciations guys.


Jason, I am sure with that kind of attitude you can do much better than this. Just keep practicing, everything you imagined, just make a sketch ( no matter how rough or good) of it, then try to imagine putting it in a tray or pot.

Small Details are the keys and proportion too.


regards,
jun Smile 



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  cbobgo on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 pm

you need a tray with a forest full of Ents to put next to it.

- bob

cbobgo
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:13 am

cbobgo wrote:you need a tray with a forest full of Ents to put next to it.

- bob



Something like this perhaps?








regards,
jun Smile 




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Down Under Jason on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 am

jun wrote:
Down Under Jason wrote:Jun, just wanted to say that your pictures are an inspiration to me.

Just about every post/picture I see of your's, sparks a hundred ideas in my head. So thankyou Smile

This scene is amazing! One day I hope to be able to create something like this myself Smile

I am very happy if somebody got inspired by my work/s! Thanks for the appreciations guys.


Jason, I am sure with that kind of attitude you can do much better than this. Just keep practicing, everything you imagined, just make a sketch ( no matter how rough or good) of it,  then try to imagine putting it in a tray or pot.

Small Details are the keys and proportion too.


regards,
jun Smile 

Thankyou Jun, hopefully one day mine will look like your's Smile

Down Under Jason
Member


Back to top Go down

Amazing as allways !!!

Post  theBalance on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:38 pm

you ARE a great inspiration

10x for sharing

theBalance
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of The Ring castle landscape

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum