Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lighting System For Indoor Only (First) Tree

+8
Sakaki
my nellie
fiona
Khaimraj Seepersad
rps
milehigh_7
Ryan
GarlR
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Lighting System For Indoor Only (First) Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lighting System For Indoor Only (First) Tree

Post  Sakaki Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 pm

fiona wrote:
Sakaki wrote:Congrats fiona!
You have a new stirrer, ahaha lol!
Agito ergo sum

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur, regina fiona! haha cheers
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

What Lighting System For Indoor Only (First) Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lighting System For Indoor Only (First) Tree

Post  fiona Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Sakaki wrote: Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur, regina fiona! haha cheers
Merda taurorum animas conturbit
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Hmmmm, ego intelligo! Merda taurorum omnia vincit thumbs up
Vivat regina!
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

It's all "Greek" to me.

But I agree; just DO it!
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  GarlR Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:47 am

I am so confused right now!

GarlR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick36 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 am

Potuisses fraudatur me - et fere fecit!

Rick36

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:35 pm

GarlR wrote:I am so confused right now!

For Pete's sake! You have been given many alternatives. Any one of them will work. You were given a link to Jerry's site. His suggestions are gospel. Choose something, and DO IT!
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  GarlR Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 pm

JimLewis wrote:
GarlR wrote:I am so confused right now!

For Pete's sake! You have been given many alternatives. Any one of them will work. You were given a link to Jerry's site. His suggestions are gospel. Choose something, and DO IT!

Step one: Remember that context always help.
Step two: Make sure you read all before you post.
Step three: See step one and two then you'll understand this post.

cheers lol!

GarlR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Ogranaja Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:26 pm

I've been avoiding writing something but I draw the line at disrespect. Not that Jim needs anyone's help to defend himself, but be careful how you talk to one of our most valued members and also your tone in quite a few of your previous responses. We're all trying to help.

34 posts in 6 days must be some kind of record. I've followed the posts and if I were in your shoes, based on all the advice that has already been given by our members, by now I would have a very clear idea even if I started with no knowledge whatsoever. Everything you need to know is already written in your topics. Follow your own advice and do it.

Ryan is a HUGE resource in indoor growing. I would hit him up if you haven't already.

And by the way, asking others what they like, is like going to a restaurant and asking the server his favorite meal there. What makes you think you're going to like what we like? Get what makes you happy, because we're not going to be the ones looking at it every day.

Happy Bonsai-ing and I hope you'll keep us posted and your comments respectful.
Have a great week!!!
Sam

Last edited by Sam Ogranaja on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:26 pm

GarlR,

warning shot across the "brow",

Jim is a moderator - mantra - "Moderator is God, Moderator banishes rudeness."
Have your fun.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Geez, are you people serious? I feel like I went to sleep and woke up in bonsainut. The guy was obviously making a joke about being confused by all the latin being thrown around (and which Jim misinterpreted). If you go back to post 14 on the first page you'll see what he purchased - he did take advice from many who have responded. Some of you need to lighten up.

Of course, this is just my humble opinion...worth what you paid for it.
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:12 pm

This thread has run its course.

GarlR - you have sufficient advice and information to make your own choice. Good luck to you.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2