stone from Dong Giang river

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stone from Dong Giang river

Post  thientrakieu on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:08 am

Hi. everybody
Can I have your comments for this stone ?

url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=197&u=15906511][/url]

thientrakieu
Member


Back to top Go down

many nice's

Post  stonener on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 am

Very nice stone Thien... cyclops
Nice color gold, one of my favorites, I think lucky, as in money... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice over all viewing stone shape... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice smooth looking skin, surface ware, river polished... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice bottom, looks mostly flat, able to stand on it's own?... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice pattern, color contrast is great, can see many things?... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice size, looks about 10x8x5", or close to it?... Like a Star @ heaven
I would be proud to display this stone, anywhere...Basketball

stonener
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  sunip on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Hello Thientrakieu
Thank you for showing.
This stone gives me a fine drawing of a rocklandscape.

Sunip Wink

sunip
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  thientrakieu on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 am

stonener wrote:Very nice stone Thien... cyclops
Nice color gold, one of my favorites, I think lucky, as in money... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice over all viewing stone shape... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice smooth looking skin, surface ware, river polished... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice bottom, looks mostly flat, able to stand on it's own?... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice pattern, color contrast is great, can see many things?... Like a Star @ heaven
Nice size, looks about 10x8x5", or close to it?... Like a Star @ heaven
I would be proud to display this stone, anywhere...Basketball
Hi Stonener .
Thanks for your visiting and comments. I'm very happy for your compliments on my stone. Its size is 18 x 14 x 5

thientrakieu
Member


Back to top Go down

bigger is better

Post  stonener on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:54 am

WoW! do you mean as inches? even better!... cyclops
It is a treasure, this size I keep inside our house,
too heavy for wife to pick up and throw at me... Basketball

stonener
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  thientrakieu on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 am

stonener wrote:WoW! do you mean as inches? even better!... cyclops
It is a treasure, this size I keep inside our house,
too heavy for wife to pick up and throw at me... Basketball
Hi Stonener .
Be careful !Your wife can use this stone to throw at you, because
Its size is 18cmX14cmx5cm, and it's about 2 kilos heavy.

thientrakieu
Member


Back to top Go down

OH! NO! DARN IT!...

Post  stonener on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:41 pm

My Friend you'd better keep it then,
too dangerous! for me to own,... No
my wife was a baseball pitcher,
on a girls hardball team when we met,
she gotten even better over the years... Basketball

stonener
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  thientrakieu on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:16 am


Hi Everybody
What can you see in this stone?
url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=200&u=15906511][/url]


Last edited by thientrakieu on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't see the picture of the stone)

thientrakieu
Member


Back to top Go down

dusk at the pond

Post  stonener on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:55 pm

I see a great big anaconda snake,
with it's head just above water,
finishing swallowing a rodent,
a toe still in the mouth of snake
right under a water plant, calla lily
white cone shape flower with yellow stamen,
narrow shape leaf at stem end to right... Basketball



Last edited by stonener on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : + pic)

stonener
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  HuuHiep on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:35 am

Hi Thien,

Thanks for your sharing. The pattern looks like a Chinese painting.

Cheers.

HuuHiep

HuuHiep
Member


Back to top Go down

A new pattern stone from Dong Giang river

Post  thientrakieu on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Dear IBC members.
What can you see in this stone ?
url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=226&u=15906511][/url]

thientrakieu
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: A new pattern stone from Dong Giang river

Post  stonener on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey my friend Thien! has been a long time! 
IMHO All of Nature's Beauty,
but if looking closely at details!, I see many things...cyclops 
a Pirate's Buried Treasure Map...Like a Star @ heaven 
a Prehistoric Cave man's Painting...Like a Star @ heaven 
a fall Golden Mountain Range Drawing...Like a Star @ heaven 
When seen at this angle, but up right and up side down,
I think I see even more possibility's, could be...Suspect  
This stone reminds me of the Map paints we would make at Boy Scouts Camp,
at then next day trade with other troops to fallow and try to find prize...Basketball 
stonener
*maybe*

stonener
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  thientrakieu on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:12 am

stonener wrote:Hey my friend Thien! has been a long time! 
IMHO All of Nature's Beauty,
but if looking closely at details!, I see many things...cyclops 
a Pirate's Buried Treasure Map...Like a Star @ heaven 
a Prehistoric Cave man's Painting...Like a Star @ heaven 
a fall Golden Mountain Range Drawing...Like a Star @ heaven 
When seen at this angle, but up right and up side down,
I think I see even more possibility's, could be...Suspect  
This stone reminds me of the Map paints we would make at Boy Scouts Camp,
at then next day trade with other troops to fallow and try to find prize...Basketball 
stonener
*maybe*
Hey Stonner. Thanks for your comments, your imagination is really rich, I like them all.

thientrakieu
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  stonener on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 am

Hey! Thien...cheers 
I see my neighbors wife driving her husband to the train station,
in the morning, then return again for him in the evening...Basketball  

wife wearing hat with long golden hair, waiting for husband's return to train station...Suspect   


ink Mountain Landscape drawing
...cyclops   

Same wife long golden hair, wearing ruffle neck sweater watch husband leaving on trail...Suspect 


stonener
*nothing better to do*

stonener
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: stone from Dong Giang river

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum