Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Fukien Tea :D

Go down

New Fukien Tea :D Empty New Fukien Tea :D

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:59 pm

I just got back from camping for a week, and I came back with many animals, and two bonsai trees. They were the typical Walmart mallsai. One was some sort of juniper (I am debating on it, the trunk is a bit small right now, but I am going to see how it looks after it bounces back and grows some) and the other is this Fukien tea:

It was a complete mess from the store (except the trunk, I think it has a nice shape) but the branches had no trimming/training done at all.

Here it is now, after I moved it into one of my nicer pots and wired it a bit)(Also, I gave it a shower right before taking the pictures, the trunk is a nice healthy color and the scars don't show up as much):
New Fukien Tea :D DSC02011
New Fukien Tea :D DSC02012
New Fukien Tea :D DSC02013
New Fukien Tea :D DSC02020
New Fukien Tea :D DSC02021

Also, they left a cool shadow at night time:
New Fukien Tea :D DSC01974-1

It does have a few scars on the trunk but that is to be expected when it was bought from walmart Wink It was only ten bucks so I had to get it Razz Wink

I am open to suggestions Smile I roughly wired it, but it can be done differently if anyone thinks it would look better Smile

Back to top Go down

New Fukien Tea :D Empty hi jrei

Post  tap pi lu Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 am

Fukien tea, take care of you, hopefully it will become Pro
tap pi lu
tap pi lu

Back to top Go down