Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look

+3
Budi Sulistyo
Dean
gm.it.seacom
7 posters

Go down

flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Empty flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 am

enjoy the pics of bonsais of different bonsai growers of west bengal in the show organized by the agro horticulture society of India....

Last edited by gm.it.seacom on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Empty Re: flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:13 am

flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc00110
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Empty Re: flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:14 am

this is a baobab...the artist is my master MR.tarun sirkar..
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:17 am

casuarina equisetifolia....artist is gangu sabberwal..flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc00810
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 am

tamarind bonsai....artist my frien bobin guha..flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc00910
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:21 am

artist is Mr.tarun sirkar,first prize winner...

flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Img_2310

Last edited by gm.it.seacom on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 am

tamarind bonsai artist tarun sirkarflower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc00210
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:25 am

flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc01010
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am

baobab...........adensonia digitata...flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc01011
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:28 am

ficus panda..........flower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc01012
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 am

Where's a photo of the first prize?

Dean

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm

please comment on the quality of bonsai in accordance to the international bonsais.....
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 pm

gm.it.seacom wrote:artist is Mr.tarun sirkar,first prize winner...

I like this bonsai. Is it Ficus?

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 pm

gm.it.seacom wrote:tamarind bonsai artist tarun sirkarflower show in West Bengal,India...a must look Dsc00210

The shape is nice, howefer the root on the left side is very weak or no root. A very strong root should be there to support the tree, or you can put a stone over there as the support.

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:33 am

Budi Sulistyo wrote:
gm.it.seacom wrote:artist is Mr.tarun sirkar,first prize winner...

I like this bonsai. Is it Ficus?

Budi
yes this is a very slow growing ficus..
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Mangala Rao Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 am

Hello,
I have seen many Indian Bonsai, but probably this is the first time that I have come across bonsai from West Bengal. Very beautiful! Thanks for posting.
Mangala Rao, Pune India

Mrs. Mangala Rao

Back to top Go down

Post  mr treevolution Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:44 am

Looks like that was a show i would have liked to have attended if i wasn't on the other side of the globe! Some great trees there . I have been lucky enough to have spent many months in India, mainly in the north and found the plant life to be really interesting, you are lucky to have such nice species to work with! We would have problems here outside in Wales with most of them!
Regards Nick

mr treevolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Nice trees. The Ficus you say is slow growing looks good. I also like the Twin Trunk Ficus you posted. Cool
The second place prize Australian Pine needs a hair cut. pirat
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  shailesh Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Bonsai -west bengal-very interesting. Like tammerind very much.
shailesh

shailesh

Back to top Go down

Post  gm.it.seacom Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 pm

thanks everyone....
gm.it.seacom
gm.it.seacom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down