Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EBA 2012 Ljubljana Slovenia - Photos

+18
jeffrey
Andrei Darusenkov
Mitch Thomas
Robert Steven
bonsaisr
Poink88
marcus watts
Jerry Meislik
Liserd
jrodriguez
Todd Ellis
newzealandteatree
dorothy7774
John Quinn
Hans van Meer.
memet
Andrija Zokic
rolandp
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EBA 2012 Ljubljana Slovenia - Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: EBA 2012 Ljubljana Slovenia - Photos

Post  Andrei Darusenkov Fri May 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Top class show! Thanks a lot for all the inspiration!

Best, Andrei

Andrei Darusenkov

Back to top Go down

EBA 2012 Ljubljana Slovenia - Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: EBA 2012 Ljubljana Slovenia - Photos

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Hans van Meer. wrote:Hi Tony,
the pictures I saw of your demo on that pine looked great man! Did you enjoy the long trip and your self?
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.

Hi Hans I am in the process of sorting thru 1200 photos and over 2 hours of movie clips... gimme a few days and you guys will see summat here soon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 pm

tony wrote:
Hans van Meer. wrote:Hi Tony,
the pictures I saw of your demo on that pine looked great man! Did you enjoy the long trip and your self?
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.

Hi Hans I am in the process of sorting thru 1200 photos and over 2 hours of movie clips... gimme a few days and you guys will see summat here soon

Cool Tony! Looking forward to it! And I bed, that going trough those pictures, will bring back some nice memories to you!
Cheers,
Hans van Meer
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffrey Sun May 20, 2012 2:52 pm

rolandp wrote:
Yvonne Graubaek wrote:Who made this lovely Tacus?....is it a shohin?

EBA 2012 Ljubljana Slovenia - Photos - Page 2 Dsc81710

Kind regards yvonne

This nice Taxus was styled by Kevin Willson his assistant Richard Chambers. It was a stunning transformation. Its a bout 35 to 40 cm high, but very compact, probably this is the reason why it looks like a shohin. Unfortunately i don't have the before photo. Sad

Regards, roland

EBA 2012 Ljubljana Slovenia - Photos - Page 2 2012-016

jeffrey
jeffrey

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffrey Sun May 20, 2012 2:58 pm

marcus watts wrote:A nice selection and some different styles which is nice to see.

The 1st place tree could be made much better - at least 50% of the bulky flat deadwood could be deeply carved away - in some places all the way through to make it more interesting. There is a chance to have a masterpiece of curves, hollows and movement - then i think the lack of live vein would not be so noticable, the tree may even take a little rotation to show more of the vein off. Of course it would be a great piece of material to work with, but some of the other trees have more good points i feel.

Anyone got picks of the new talent trees ? did the winner do anything different to the others?

cheers marcus

http://marioeusebio.blogspot.com/
jeffrey
jeffrey

Back to top Go down

Post  sabamiki Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Great work to do that high class exhibition , beautiful show !! Special thanks for Roland and de rest of boys from Bonsai Club Slovenia for great time I and Marek (MadDog Laughing Laughing ) spend in Ljubljana, you are as friends forever Very Happy Very Happy We will be very glad to welcome you with friends in Poland next year Very Happy
I salute Very Happy sory for my poor English Embarassed
sabamiki
sabamiki

Back to top Go down

Post  -Tony- Tue May 22, 2012 8:58 am

Last edited by -Tony- on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
-Tony-
-Tony-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 7:33 pm

-Tony- wrote:Hello IBC members.

You can find more informations and pics at this page : http://kodamaartstudio.blogspot.fr/

Cheers, Tony

your man Laurence was so hung over on Sunday Morning after celebrating his win on Saturday night... has he recovered yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  cram Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 am

hello tony!
mmmm...yes.... he seems to be came back to a "normal" state...
but it is hard to say ...even normal....laurent is a special guy Razz

cram
cram

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Wed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm

-Tony- wrote:Hello IBC members.

You can find more informations and pics at this page : http://kodamaartstudio.blogspot.fr/

Cheers, Tony

hi'
yes the best tree won - styled to a much better level. great to see and well done to the studio

it had to be the UK that had 'For Sale' on a sign attached to the table !! Evil or Very Mad if you enter a competition thinking of nothing else but money you will never win, or ever deserve to win. The approach should be to style a tree you would be proud to keep for ever - you'd work to a higher standard then.

great show, see you all soon hope Very Happy

Marcus

marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley Wed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Good work on the virtual Marcus. Lightens and adds depth to the tree. The for sale tree wasn't the UK by the way.
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 pm

will baddeley wrote:Good work on the virtual Marcus. Lightens and adds depth to the tree. The for sale tree wasn't the UK by the way.

cheers Will - must have been the styler wanting to sell it to a UK speaker then Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad

marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2