Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greetings from Yangshuo south of China

+6
JimLewis
Mitch Thomas
bucknbonsai
Poink88
RYUGA
attila
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

greetings from Yangshuo south of China - Page 2 Empty Re: greetings from Yangshuo south of China

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks!

How about another friendly contest/challenge here in IBC and you sponsor some of the winners for the trip. and since you seems to be part of RYUGA tools, you can probably add some of your tools for the winning prize or consolation prize. bounce That would be one of the biggest prize in bonsai contest...hmmm! nice idea right?hehehe!
santa santa santa santa santa santa

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

greetings from Yangshuo south of China - Page 2 Empty Re: greetings from Yangshuo south of China

Post  attila Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:00 am

jun wrote:Thanks!

How about another friendly contest/challenge here in IBC and you sponsor some of the winners for the trip. and since you seems to be part of RYUGA tools, you can probably add some of your tools for the winning prize or consolation prize. bounce That would be one of the biggest prize in bonsai contest...hmmm! nice idea right?hehehe!

regards,
jun Smile

and maybe Robert Steven can give aways one of his prize winning tree?? Very Happy
attila
attila

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 am

attila wrote:

regards,
jun Smile

and maybe Robert Steven can give aways one of his prize winning tree?? Very Happy

That would be for the grand prize! he has thousands of trees anyway, so giving away one for charity won't matter to him...and he won't missed it. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 am

regards,
jun Smile

Yes, Jun. We are sponsoring different contests to win a free trip to China.
See here : http://ryugabonsaitools.blogspot.com

Jun, why don't you post another design challenge and we will donate our nice tool for the winner ?

greetings from Yangshuo south of China - Page 2 Bamboo11

Last edited by RYUGA on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistype)

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  attila Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:20 am

wow its getting hotter here thumbs up
attila
attila

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 am

SURE!!!

but if I posted the material for the design challenge, I would be automatically disqualified from the contest Sad Sad

That seems to be a very nice tools! I'll settle for a discount.... Sad

But who will judge it. Surely not me, Probably we can asked some more experienced members here to do the judging, there are lot of experts/masters here any way.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 am

The tool we will danate here is a special edition of "round" stainless-steel concave cutter with spring handles with nice bamboo-box. This edition is not for sale, only for VIP gifts.

So, Jun...waiting for your material for the challenge, but SHOULD be something very unique and complicated material... Rolling Eyes

greetings from Yangshuo south of China - Page 2 Rs-12-10

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:31 am

jun wrote:SURE!!!

but if I posted the material for the design challenge, I would be automatically disqualified from the contest Sad Sad

But who will judge it. Surely not me, Probably we can asked some more experienced members here to do the judging, there are lot of experts/masters here any way.

regards,
jun Smile

You are the Boss, so you can be the only judge. This is not a contest anyway, just fun.
In order to avoid being "corrupt", we will send you one for free. We will keep an eye on you... Suspect

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  attila Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 am

RYUGA wrote:The tool we will danate here is a special edition of "round" stainless-steel concave cutter with spring handles with nice bamboo-box. This edition is not for sale, only for VIP gifts.

So, Jun...waiting for your material for the challenge, but SHOULD be something very unique and complicated material... Rolling Eyes

greetings from Yangshuo south of China - Page 2 Rs-12-10

wow this is some mighty tool, looks fantastic and i guess it works like a dream,
why is it not for sale?
attila
attila

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Sorry, what I mean not for sale is the packing with bamboo gift-box; and the design with spring handle will only be available for USA market through Joshua Roth. But this item will be available in more than 15 countries worldwide starting in April/May, with the insert Postcard for winning the free bonsai trip to China. So please check with your local supplier.

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:25 pm

RYUGA wrote:
jun wrote:SURE!!!

regards,
jun Smile

You are the Boss, so you can be the only judge. This is not a contest anyway, just fun.
In order to avoid being "corrupt", we will send you one for free. We will keep an eye on you... Suspect

For free???You must be kidding... Very Happy I am not worthy! I am not worthy! cyclops but my tools are rusted blunt and dull! hehehe!

I'll select some of my very complicated materials scratch ...some are with me for more than a year but still puzzles me.

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity....and thank you for the trust you gave!

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Trust ? Not really, that's why we give you one free to avoid unexpected issue... Suspect

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 pm

RYUGA wrote:Trust ? Not really, that's why we give you one free to avoid unexpected issue... Suspect

Don't worry I won' give myself a perfect 10 if I were to judge of my own entry to my own contest/challenge...but I won't give the other participants higher score than me either Razz .hehehe.

Thanks really!

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2