Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect)

+4
sirius
Poink88
Mr Miyagi
Mangku
8 posters

Go down

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Empty Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect)

Post  Mangku Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:46 am

I got this material a year ago, he grows fast and in good condition, I pruned last week to look and try to shape, I try to choose the best position. I still confused how to shape this material. Posting these pictures in this forum, with hope the member of IBC give inspiration on me.

1.Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Serut_10

2.Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Serut_11

3.Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Serut_12

Mangku
Mangku
Mangku

Back to top Go down

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Empty Re: Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect)

Post  Mangku Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 am

Nearly 3 weeks I posted these pictures with hope anyone of members of IBC would give me inspiration on my material, but untill to day not any one.
My posting have looked by 291 viewers but no one give any comment, idea. Yes I understand that this material is confused and difficult to create for a good bonsai, It is a chalenges for me.....!
Mangku
Mangku

Back to top Go down

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Empty Re: Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect)

Post  Mr Miyagi Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 am

Hi Mangku, Only a quick idea but I thick it shows good movement.

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Test_110
Mr Miyagi
Mr Miyagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:01 pm

It is difficult.

If all else fails, you can always cut it and have 2 "simpler" trees to work with since the top looks like it has roots anyway. Good luck!
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  sirius Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:Hi Mangku, Only a quick idea but I thick it shows good movement.

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Test_110
Congratulation Mangku.
I think the idea of Mr Miyagi is very nice. Thank you so much! Mr Miyagi, can you give me some idea for my new material in my topic: https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t9045-new-collected-material-for-bonsai_wrightia-religiosa
Thank you so much again!
sirius
sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangku Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Hallo Mr Miyagi, How glad am I when I look your posting. This is the first idea I got from the member of IBC, thank you very, very much. Beautiful & interesting, I will try your idea on this material.

@Poink88 : Thank's for you comment

@Sirius : I aggree with you that Mr. Miyagis idea is very nice looks
Mangku
Mangku

Back to top Go down

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Empty Perfect Advice!

Post  rbmarbella Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 am

Sometimes we are scared to cut, to trim or prune, indeed difficult if we commit mistake in removing the "essential" trunks/branches. However it takes courage and help (like you got from Mr. Miyagi!) to succeed in this trial. Fantastic idea on this Streblus asper!
rbmarbella
rbmarbella

Back to top Go down

Streblus Asper (Serut in Indonesia dialect) Empty re streblus asper

Post  john5555leonard Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 am

hi mangku, sorry i cannot do virtuals but the tree in the background of the 2nd photo looks like it,s got potential looks like a ficus ?, the one on top of the bricks. post a photo of that with a plain background and see what people come up with . regards john . ps i like mr miyagi,s idea as well

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

Post  luc tran Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 pm

I can't see everything that is going on with the tree or how the tree grows but it looks like a tropical tree so I would design it as a raft planting if you are able to get branches to sprout on the main trunk.

Good luck.

Luc

luc tran

Back to top Go down

Post  priya uthama Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:05 am

luc tran wrote:I can't see everything that is going on with the tree or how the tree grows but it looks like a tropical tree so I would design it as a raft planting if you are able to get branches to sprout on the main trunk.

Good luck.

Luc

i'm agree with luc.
branch movement should be clearly visible
kalo kata orang indonesia mah jangan jadi bonsai asal Rimbun.
priya uthama
priya uthama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down