Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to Bonsai class in New York area

2 posters

Go down

Intro to Bonsai class in New York area Empty Intro to Bonsai class in New York area

Post  Mike Pollock Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:32 pm

I'll be teaching an Introduction to Bonsai course at the Garden Education Center in Cos Cob, CT beginning in January 2012.

The six class, twenty hour course will teach how to create bonsai and establish an understanding of their care and maintenance. For those with some introductory experience, this class is also designed to teach students a firm foundation in bonsai basics, expand their knowledge, and feel confident in keeping their bonsai beautiful and healthy.

There are no full-time professionals teaching bonsai in the NYC area. This is one of the few chances to learn the foundation of a solid bonsai practice. If you or someone you know are interested, feel see to email me at
mikepollock@me.com.

Last edited by Mike Pollock on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Enhanced clarity)
Mike Pollock
Mike Pollock

Back to top Go down

Intro to Bonsai class in New York area Empty Intro to Bonsai Class

Post  bonsaisr Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Good for you. Have you contacted the botanical gardens? They are the most likely to get inquiries.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down