Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale

+2
marcus watts
john5555leonard
6 posters

Go down

any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale Empty any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale

Post  john5555leonard Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:44 am

hi guys, does anybody know a bonsai nursery near skelmersdale in lancashire . i,v got a friend visiting and he lives there < he can,t help it > and i need to send him on a mission when he gets home. regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale Empty Re: any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale

Post  marcus watts Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 pm

hi, nothing of note that i know of, or can find online.
from there though its worth going up the m6 to carlisle, across on the a69 and call in at willowbog - i visit 2 or 3 times a year from cornwall and have never been disappointed. depending on the mission you're sending him on - but trees from starter, show class shohin, good native yamadori and some nice imported bigger trees too - the standard is high too, both the trees, the techniques and the advice so one that i rate highly.

regards Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale Empty Re: any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale

Post  fiona Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 pm

I agree.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale Empty does anybody know a bonsai nursery near skelmersdale

Post  john5555leonard Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 pm

hi , thanks , yes i know peter he used to buy trees from me, ok i,ll send him to see him, or he may be able to do it by post. regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale Empty Near Skelmersdale ?

Post  Andy Hardman Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi John,
ask your friend to P.M me or another member of Wirral Bonsai as some members have nice stock for sale. There is always quality material available at Willowbog. Let us know what you want and we will hopefully point you in the right direction.
Regards,
Andy.

Andy Hardman

Back to top Go down

any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale Empty any bonsai nurseries near skelmersdale

Post  john5555leonard Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:22 am

hi andy, thanks, my friend is not into bonsai he is just helping me, so is not on this site, but if you could give me an email address or phone number he could contact you . he,s flown home today so should be in uk sunday, what i need is some small rooted cuttings or a small plant of san jose juniper that he can send to me in thailand, so it needs to be bare rooted and packed wet spagnam to post .if we can get small rooted plants i need about 10 plants. my friend travels alot and is working in norway on monday so better if he can contact you . thank you very much for any help you can offer. regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lad Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 am

john5555leonard wrote:hi guys, does anybody know a bonsai nursery near skelmersdale in lancashire . i,v got a friend visiting and he lives there < he can,t help it > and i need to send him on a mission when he gets home. regards john

hi John

try this one http://www.bonsaiatwyndcote.plus.com/fieldgrowntrees.htm

Send you a PM of this address and phone Number

or like Andy has said try Wirral Bonsai

take care

Jim thelad
The Lad
The Lad

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi John

I believe their is a Bonsai Club in Southport; they are members of FOBBS (www.fobbsbonsai.co.uk), where you will find contact details. It may wel be worthwhile picking their brains.www.fobbsbonsai.co.uk

Ginny
Ginny
Ginny

Back to top Go down

Post  john5555leonard Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:38 am

thank you everybody , regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down