Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any bonsai collections in the Virginia Beach area?

2 posters

Go down

Any bonsai collections in the Virginia Beach area? Empty Any bonsai collections in the Virginia Beach area?

Post  jonkatzmail Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:34 am

I might be able to go to Virginia Beach for a day or so. Are there any bonsai collections in the area?

jonkatzmail

Back to top Go down

Any bonsai collections in the Virginia Beach area? Empty Re: Any bonsai collections in the Virginia Beach area?

Post  giga Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 pm

I live in VB and there is no bonsai nurseries, if your looking for places to collect I have no idea Surprised pale
giga
giga

Back to top Go down

Any bonsai collections in the Virginia Beach area? Empty Re: Any bonsai collections in the Virginia Beach area?

Post  jonkatzmail Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

I was hoping there was some place that you could go look at bonsai, like a display or something.
I am in Virginia Beach right now! It is raining... Sad
I was poking around at Rudee Inlet boat ramp park (or some such thing) and there are these huge mushrooms in the grass, reddish on top and yellow underneath, with pores instead of gills. Also some huge puffballs. Then I went to look at the water and was poking around trying to catch little fiddler crabs and snails next to the water. It stunk like sulfur gas. Now I have some red spots on my hands and arms. I guess I am mutating... alien

jonkatzmail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down