Desmodium ( tiny leaf)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desmodium ( tiny leaf)

Post  PROTONWIRA on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm

My blue bell
This tree is still in training in a big and deep pot. I am still looking for a new pot suitable for it.
Last year

Now

PROTONWIRA

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmodium ( tiny leaf)

Post  JimLewis on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Do you have the scientific name for this tree? Where I live Desmodium is a runty weed that gets pulled as soon as it is spotted.

VERY nice!

I kinda liked the original pot. Holes in the side and all.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  tuyhoabob on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 am

I have to agree on the pot, the white forces you to look at it. Something maybe even smaller than the original and very simple in design, the earthin color is good. Having said that I know what it's like to find even halfway decent pots here. It would be nice to see the entire tree even all the way to the end of that (dead-driftwood?) branch.

Also interesting that you have a turntable, I've never seen one here!!

Bob

Ps: we'll be in Saigon for a few days the end of the month, I'll give a call and we can get together, maybe 'butcher' a tree or two. ThumbsUp

tuyhoabob

Back to top Go down

Post  PROTONWIRA on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 am

JimLewis wrote:Do you have the scientific name for this tree? Where I live Desmodium is a runty weed that gets pulled as soon as it is spotted.

VERY nice!

I kinda liked the original pot. Holes in the side and all.

I do not know the scientific name yet. In central VietNam this species have many kinds differ by it's leaves.
Thanks for your comment

PROTONWIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  PROTONWIRA on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am

tuyhoabob wrote:I have to agree on the pot, the white forces you to look at it. Something maybe even smaller than the original and very simple in design, the earthin color is good. Having said that I know what it's like to find even halfway decent pots here. It would be nice to see the entire tree even all the way to the end of that (dead-driftwood?) branch.

Also interesting that you have a turntable, I've never seen one here!!

Bob

Ps: we'll be in Saigon for a few days the end of the month, I'll give a call and we can get together, maybe 'butcher' a tree or two. ThumbsUp
Thanks Bob , there are some things to do more on the tree...
Very Happy An unique turnable!

ps: Give me a call when you are in Saigon
Qui

PROTONWIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum