The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Go down

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Post  Tony on Wed May 13, 2009 10:36 pm

The Calligrapher underwent a styling exercise last weekend, the foliage was positioned a lot closer to the trunk, and structured better. The image is now a lot closer to the vision I had 5 years ago.

The way it was:

The way it is now... and this year the foliage will fill out

I also lightened up the deadwood at the top of the tree, refining and thinning out the appearance it is a lot lighter now

‎"Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see." — Rumi

Visit Tony's Bonsai website

If you Tweet?
Tony

Back to top Go down

RE:The Calligrapher YEW,can you tell the difference

Post  Bob Brunt on Thu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi Tony.
Have liked this tree since the 1st time I saw it on your web site.The tweaks though subtle have made a vast difference.The improvement is very visible.
Bob Brunt

Back to top Go down

Re: The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Post  Tony on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 pm

The tree as of August 6th 2009.

I think the tree needs a more feminine pot... cummon you Virtual artists work your photoshop magic... you show me yours Razz

‎"Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see." — Rumi

Visit Tony's Bonsai website

If you Tweet?
Tony

Back to top Go down

Re: The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum