Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Go down

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Empty The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 10:36 pm

The Calligrapher underwent a styling exercise last weekend, the foliage was positioned a lot closer to the trunk, and structured better. The image is now a lot closer to the vision I had 5 years ago.

The way it was:

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Dscf2116

The way it is now... and this year the foliage will fill out

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Dscf2117

I also lightened up the deadwood at the top of the tree, refining and thinning out the appearance it is a lot lighter now

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Dscf2210

Back to top Go down

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Empty RE:The Calligrapher YEW,can you tell the difference

Post  Bob Brunt Thu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi Tony.
Have liked this tree since the 1st time I saw it on your web site.The tweaks though subtle have made a vast difference.The improvement is very visible.
Bob Brunt
Bob Brunt

Back to top Go down

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Empty Re: The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 pm

The tree as of August 6th 2009.

I think the tree needs a more feminine pot... cummon you Virtual artists work your photoshop magic... you show me yours Razz

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Callig10

Back to top Go down

The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference? Empty Re: The Calligrapher YEW, can you tell the difference?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum