Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Maba Bouxifolia...is it under pot?

+7
Rudi_G
ogi uyehara
quatrefi
Russell Coker
Gwyther
Khaimraj Seepersad
ogie
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Maba Bouxifolia...is it under pot? - Page 2 Empty Re: My Maba Bouxifolia...is it under pot?

Post  ogie Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:04 am

hello seth,
thank you for the comment,will wait for the lower canopy to grow more thicker.its a bit slow growing,still a long way Smile Smile Smile
regards,
alex/ogie
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

My Maba Bouxifolia...is it under pot? - Page 2 Empty Re: My Maba Bouxifolia...is it under pot?

Post  Justin Hervey Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 am

Lovely tree Alex.
I also like the idea of a slightly shallower and slightly wider pot but if you do stick with this one I would suggest lowering the planting height slightly as this will give the visual impression of greater base stability and breadth.
Justin Hervey
Justin Hervey

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 am

Justin Hervey wrote:Lovely tree Alex.
I also like the idea of a slightly shallower and slightly wider pot but if you do stick with this one I would suggest lowering the planting height slightly as this will give the visual impression of greater base stability and breadth.
hello Justin,
well taken and thanks for your advice and appreciation,
regards & keep well,
alex Smile
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2