Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Todd Ellis (and ofcourse all other IBC friends) my Wisteria

+5
MACH5
Seth Ellwood
Todd Ellis
Storm
landerloos
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wisteria - For Todd Ellis (and ofcourse all other IBC friends) my Wisteria - Page 2 Empty update

Post  landerloos Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:30 pm

This is how the Wisteria looks now, Will B and I have carved it this year, but the wood is so soft and fresh we hade to stop.
It should be my job to do the carving after some months of drieyng, but then my tools where stolen, DAMN.
The litle trunck is gone. It did not have any flowers this year and probably not for the next few years due to styling work.
Well here it is

Peter

wisteria - For Todd Ellis (and ofcourse all other IBC friends) my Wisteria - Page 2 Sized_10
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

wisteria - For Todd Ellis (and ofcourse all other IBC friends) my Wisteria - Page 2 Empty Re: For Todd Ellis (and ofcourse all other IBC friends) my Wisteria

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Peter

I am sure, it will become a nice tree in the future....look forward to follow your work.

kind regards yvonne

Back to top Go down

wisteria - For Todd Ellis (and ofcourse all other IBC friends) my Wisteria - Page 2 Empty Re: For Todd Ellis (and ofcourse all other IBC friends) my Wisteria

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi Peter.
what else do you have to carve? I think the tree got a good trunk form now and the wounds are just minimal. For me, I think a flowering bonsai should have a focus on its flower and a good trunk movement rather than the deadwood.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 pm

jun wrote:Hi Peter.
what else do you have to carve? I think the tree got a good trunk form now and the wounds are just minimal. For me, I think a flowering bonsai should have a focus on its flower and a good trunk movement rather than the deadwood.

regards,
jun Smile

Hi Jun,

why I want to carve, just refining the carved areas, I will not make more deadwood areas.
I think you right about, flowering bonsai and deadwood, the focus should be on the flowers.
But if it can look nice without flowers thats a plus for me, I have a small satsuki I am working on, with a shari from top to root, and looks incredible (in my head anyway)

Kind regards
Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2