Small Satsuki, large flowers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small Satsuki, large flowers

Post  JimLewis on Sat May 08, 2010 2:21 pm

I don't know what "brand" of Satsuki this is. It is a cutting that was given to me to root 4-5 years ago. The pot and flowers are a bit large. I had this in a smaller pot last year and it didn't do well. It has revived with lots of root room.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Re: Small Satsuki, large flowers

Post  Storm on Sat May 08, 2010 7:59 pm

I really liked this tree. I dont think the big flowers are a problem at all, it made the tree a bit... cute. ( Not meant negatively, I just dont like to use that word so much).
I like pots like that too, but I feel that the dark color makes it a bit hard. A tad rough for the tree.
Just my little amateur-oppinions.

Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Last edited by David Cortizas on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Sun May 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Lovely little "loopy" tree!

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum