Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...trying to decide if I should shake off the snow...

2 posters

Go down

...trying to decide if I should shake off the snow... Empty ...trying to decide if I should shake off the snow...

Post  Todd Ellis Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 pm

It is snowing like "crazy" here in Central VA. I'm trying to decide if I should shake-off the snow from my (wired) Hinoki; or not. It did well during the December blizzard when we had over two feet of the white stuff! ...or I could rewire my elm... hmmm What a Face
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

...trying to decide if I should shake off the snow... Empty Re: ...trying to decide if I should shake off the snow...

Post  Rick Moquin Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Your Hinoki's fine, it's insulated. When the snow metls it will give it a drink. Very Happy
Rick Moquin
Rick Moquin

Back to top Go down

...trying to decide if I should shake off the snow... Empty Re: ...trying to decide if I should shake off the snow...

Post  Todd Ellis Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Thanks, Rick. I figured it would be all right. I have a landscape Hinoki that the last blizzard twisted and cracked (a few branches). Since the bonsai is wired, I will let it be. Now the elm....
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down