Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thailand Bonsai From Wrightia religiosa. by MR.Pee

+8
Rob Kempinski
sixhunter
EdMerc
sitarbonsai
Fuzzy
Jaco Kriek
Nik Rozman
joddy018
12 posters

Go down

Thailand Bonsai From Wrightia religiosa. by MR.Pee - Page 2 Empty Re: Thailand Bonsai From Wrightia religiosa. by MR.Pee

Post  pongsatorn.k Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:32 am

gshowman2002 wrote:Mr Pee, what kind of fertilize you use for this kind of plants ?

we simple feed this kind of plant with dry Chicken excrement Very Happy 
pongsatorn.k
pongsatorn.k

Back to top Go down

Thailand Bonsai From Wrightia religiosa. by MR.Pee - Page 2 Empty Re: Thailand Bonsai From Wrightia religiosa. by MR.Pee

Post  gshowman2002 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:37 am

Thank you for the reply

gshowman2002

Back to top Go down

Post  steve-thailand Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:24 am

that is wonderful, i love what you have done with the roots.

i have a few small dwarf jasmine โมกแคระ here , now i know what to do with them

i know from experience its easy to break the branches if you bend them too much so i think its better to start with quite small ones and train them early

steve-thailand

Back to top Go down

Post  steve-thailand Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:12 am

i really don't know how you got those roots. i stripped down my jasmine to bare roots to see what was in there and its all a tangled mess of fine feeder roots. i tried combing them out but there is nothing big enough to even think about training to grow on a rock like this.

i guess you must have trained this somehow but i can't think how you did it? or maybe i just have the wrong type of jasmine.

anyhow, i just repotted in some better soil and maybe some better roots will develop in a year or so (if i didn't kill it already)

steve-thailand

Back to top Go down

Post  pongsatorn.k Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 am

steve-thailand wrote:i really don't know how you got those roots. i stripped down my jasmine to bare roots to see what was in there and its all a tangled mess of fine feeder roots. i tried combing them out but there is nothing big enough to even think about training to grow on a rock like this.

i guess you must have trained this somehow but i can't think how you did it? or maybe i just have the wrong type of jasmine.

anyhow, i just repotted in some better soil and maybe some better roots will develop in a year or so (if i didn't kill it already)

hi, โมก are very easy to airlayering but your โมกแคะ are hard to make a bonsai and โมก are not jasmine there are look like but not same.
pongsatorn.k
pongsatorn.k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down