Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

image of my hawthorn

2 posters

Go down

image of my hawthorn Empty image of my hawthorn

Post  carl Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi all just posting my first image of my hawthorn that i,ve been working on for the last couple of years.Was looking for any helpful ideas to progress with this tree as hawthorns are one of my favourite trees to bonsai.Will post my other pictures of my trees at a later time.

Nearly there. Just put an img tag either side of the picture by clicking on the Image button above the post, as you write it, and insert this URL into the box and, hey presto!

image of my hawthorn Hawtho12

carl

Back to top Go down

image of my hawthorn Empty Re: image of my hawthorn

Post  littleart-fx Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 pm

image of my hawthorn Hawtho12

hmm i can fix things around here......the image, and that for a woodworker.........

Nice tree btw!
littleart-fx
littleart-fx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:11 am

Hello Carl. Great movement in the Hawthorn. How about layering the underside of the bottom branch and turn the composition into a raft. The carving in the background intrigues me as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  carl Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi Will thanks for the idea of layering the bottom branch and making it into a raft, has given me food for thought! The carving in the background is a english oak it was only started this year, will post those pictures for you. The oak was collected 15years ago the height of the tree is 42 inchs and 11 inchs across the base of the trunk. Thanks again Carl

carl

Back to top Go down

image of my hawthorn Empty Re: image of my hawthorn

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down