Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old geezer

3 posters

Go down

old geezer Empty old geezer

Post  bobby little Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:22 pm

next door to me, who is an expert in everything, was telling me today about where I was going wrong with my trees (not that I've got anything against constructuive criticism, but this would be like me telling someone how to improve their embroidery skills) and felt it appropriate to bounce his bloody walking stick off the larch he was lecturing me about. If he wasn't already half blind and possessed only of one leg, and 71, I'd have BATTERED him old geezer Icon_evil old geezer Icon_evil old geezer Icon_evil
bobby little
bobby little

Back to top Go down

old geezer Empty Old Geezer

Post  bonsaisr Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 pm

What really gets me is when such people publish books on the subject. I just got hold of another one to make my hair stand on end.
pale
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

old geezer Empty Re: old geezer

Post  bobby little Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 pm

bonsaisr wrote:What really gets me is when such people publish books on the subject. I just got hold of another one to make my hair stand on end.
old geezer Icon_pale
Iris

old geezer Icon_biggrin he's like this about everything. He's a decent bloke really, and I adore his wife (despite her snapping a juniper of mine in half). But he stole one of my cats and he swatted my best tree with his stick to illustrate my failings. old geezer Icon_mad I needed to take a deeeeeeepppp breath.
bobby little
bobby little

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Sorry to hear your plight Bobby but you stand a Turkey's hope of Christmas, if you think your ever going to be right Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:12 pm

What book, Iris? I may have to get it. Twisted Evil
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: