Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea...

3 posters

Go down

My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea... Empty My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea...

Post  amandachantelle0306 Sun May 03, 2020 7:55 pm

My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea... 15885310My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea... 15885310

amandachantelle0306

Back to top Go down

My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea... Empty New Leader

Post  howellmtbonsai Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:00 am

My want to choose a singular leader. It seems like there are two there. Wink

Feeding: Solid organic fertilizer is appropriate for the Fukien Tea Bonsai because its roots are sensitive. Liquid fertilizers can also be used in carefully measured dosage and only on moist soil. Feed the tree well from spring to autumn following the directions for use, but in winter less often. (link)

howellmtbonsai

Back to top Go down

My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea... Empty Re: My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea...

Post  Marty Weiser Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:09 am

I would use the one on the right and cut the one on the left back and perhaps wire it down.

Marty Weiser

Back to top Go down

My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea... Empty Re: My first bonsai, now what do I do styling and care wise?? It's a fukien tea...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down