Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH MY FREE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS

5 posters

Go down

WATCH MY FREE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS  Empty WATCH MY FREE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS

Post  Colin Lewis Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:50 am

FREE!
WATCH MY FREE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS  Banner12

Learn how to wire like a pro with my unique schematic method of teaching wiring strategy!

Some of you may have already watched my FREE four part class on wire and wiring - almost 5000 people have enjoyed it in the past six weeks alone! If you haven't seen it, you should - right here: http://www.craftsy.com/ext/ColinLewis_4616_free

Then you can take advantage of this:
Exclusive!
Half price offer for IBC members only
(see below for details)

WATCH MY FREE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS  Bdt2s10

As a veteran teacher I know I'm well aware of the challenges and frustrations that intermediate bonsai students face.
After watching this seven-part course you'll have the understanding, skills and confidence to create prize winning bonsai.

We'll look at the aesthetics of bonsai design around the world, I'll help you solve the mysteries of junipers and I'll show you how to make your 'engineering' work discrete and almost invisible. We'll look at creating and aging deadwood, developing branch structures, and you'll witness some death-defying techniques that enable us to bend really thick branches. Finally I'll show you how to refine a tree and reveal a few final touches that could make your tree best in show!

PLUS: you can download my exclusive design exercises as homework. These are based on design exercises I devised for the Ho Yoku School, to encourage students to think like a bonsai designer - and they are a lot more challenging that they appear....  

• Watch the class time after time, your access never expires, ever!
• Ask questions and actually get answers from me.
• Interact with other students in the discussion forum, upload your projects.
• Learn on your own schedule, watch whenever you want.
• 100% Money Back Guarantee.

50% DISCOUNT FOR IBC MEMBERS ONLY
Since this post is open to the public, message me and I'll send you the exclusive special half price offer link.
Enjoy!

Offer closes midnight EST, September 30, 2014.

Colin Lewis

Back to top Go down

WATCH MY FREE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS  Empty Re: WATCH MY FREE ONLINE VIDEO CLASS

Post  peter keane Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:40 pm

I've seen this series from start to finish.  It's a great starter for new enthusiasts, as it covers many of basics.  And If you're more advanced, there are some things you can learn, as well (like I have).  The price of the video is definitely right!  Very Happy
peter keane
peter keane

Back to top Go down

Post  ironman Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:45 pm

I've been watching and it's good stuff - nice to hear some things I've wondered about for years!
It's good value for money...

ironman

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Lewis Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:15 am

Thanks, guys. I'm pleased you found the lessons enjoyable and useful.

Colin Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  abedini Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi to all
I now a new members and I will begin my class this saturday.
from Chile South america
Best regards
abedini
abedini

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeG Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:52 pm

I got the videos this last weekend. A lot of great info on styling, which I think many intermediate enthusiasts struggle with. Especially if, like myself, you don't have access to any type of formal training. Thanks for putting this together Colin. Love how the juniper turns out in the end.

Mike
MikeG
MikeG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down