collection for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

collection for sale

Post  steve kudela on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey folks
Even though I've been a member here for a number of years, this is my first post, won't be my last. There are some good bonsaimen and women here and even an old dog like me has picked up a few good lessons, many thanks. I've been actively practicing bonsai for 32 years or so and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I'm not a member of any clubs, {there aren't any in this region, SW Georgia ,that I'm aware of}, so I go at it on my own.
Anyway, due to the continuing recession, I must put my collection up for sale. I have about 150 trees in various stages of development from rooted cuttings to my 90 year prison podocarpus. Don't worry, I was not a member of the prison system but was part of Ben Oki's team for several years. At this time , I don't have photos but hope to get pics done soon. I don't want to do any shipping, but would welcome a visit from people in the SW Ga., N Fla., E Ala. region. I don't really know how to properly price the things so we can negotiate the price if we can rationally discuss it. I don't wish to be taken advantage of and don't want to take advantage of anyone. There are a number of my trees that have been under cultivation for up to 26 years. I promise that there is no junk in my collection. If anyone is interested, send a pm for phone number and directions. Thanks again and God bless you all.....SK

steve kudela

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum