Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

collection for sale

Go down

collection for sale Empty collection for sale

Post  steve kudela Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey folks
Even though I've been a member here for a number of years, this is my first post, won't be my last. There are some good bonsaimen and women here and even an old dog like me has picked up a few good lessons, many thanks. I've been actively practicing bonsai for 32 years or so and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I'm not a member of any clubs, {there aren't any in this region, SW Georgia ,that I'm aware of}, so I go at it on my own.
Anyway, due to the continuing recession, I must put my collection up for sale. I have about 150 trees in various stages of development from rooted cuttings to my 90 year prison podocarpus. Don't worry, I was not a member of the prison system but was part of Ben Oki's team for several years. At this time , I don't have photos but hope to get pics done soon. I don't want to do any shipping, but would welcome a visit from people in the SW Ga., N Fla., E Ala. region. I don't really know how to properly price the things so we can negotiate the price if we can rationally discuss it. I don't wish to be taken advantage of and don't want to take advantage of anyone. There are a number of my trees that have been under cultivation for up to 26 years. I promise that there is no junk in my collection. If anyone is interested, send a pm for phone number and directions. Thanks again and God bless you all.....SK

steve kudela

Back to top Go down