Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie bonsai from thailand

2 posters

Go down

newbie bonsai from thailand Empty newbie bonsai from thailand

Post  wrightia_prince Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:53 am

I am bonsai beginner from Thailand need to share bonsai tips and technique from everybody, I always seen very impressive from this site form many experience guy which I can learn a lot from them.

this is my first bonsai tree "Terminalia tripterordws Craib" form eastern of thailand

wrightia_prince

Back to top Go down

newbie bonsai from thailand Empty Re: newbie bonsai from thailand

Post  wrightia_prince Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:55 am

newbie bonsai from thailand Aayas14

wrightia_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  wrightia_prince Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:00 am

Pemphis acidula newbie bonsai from thailand Pemphi11

wrightia_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Welcome to IBC!

The first tree got a good potential,. I don't know though if it got a huge cut mark on the other side/ back. but the base is very nice.

The Phempis at it's current state will take some years to accomplish.

Do you any othe experience with Phempis acidula? If none, This is an unsolicited advice- Don't work on it yet, Do not cut the branch tips until you got the proper branch size but you can already select which branch to grow, just keep some insurance branch for future use.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

newbie bonsai from thailand Empty re newbie bonsai from thailand

Post  john5555leonard Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 am

hi, well i am impressed , first because they are good trees for the first time and secondly because you used the scientific names of the trees, i live in khon kaen and the thais here do not know any of the scientfic names . i would be interested to know where you got the pemphis , did you go to rayong for it ?? if i can help you in any way send me a pm . regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

Post  wrightia_prince Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 am

jun wrote:Welcome to IBC!

The first tree got a good potential,. I don't know though if it got a huge cut mark on the other side/ back. but the base is very nice.

The Phempis at it's current state will take some years to accomplish.

Do you any othe experience with Phempis acidula? If none, This is an unsolicited advice- Don't work on it yet, Do not cut the branch tips until you got the proper branch size but you can already select which branch to grow, just keep some insurance branch for future use.

regards,
jun Smile
thanks alot guy for ahare experience Twisted Evil

wrightia_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  wrightia_prince Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:45 am

john5555leonard wrote:hi, well i am impressed , first because they are good trees for the first time and secondly because you used the scientific names of the trees, i live in khon kaen and the thais here do not know any of the scientfic names . i would be interested to know where you got the pemphis , did you go to rayong for it ?? if i can help you in any way send me a pm . regards john

Hi john my name is john too.I live in samutprakarn and all of my pemphis come from southern not from rayong. I just colletected not too much of pemphis 4-5 tree. 6 BAECKER and other were wild wrigthia. you can contact me at my email: el_lo_go@hotmail.com
newbie bonsai from thailand Pemphi15

wrightia_prince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down