Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virts made easy with TREESKETCH 2.0

5 posters

Go down

Virts made easy with TREESKETCH 2.0 Empty Virts made easy with TREESKETCH 2.0

Post  luke308 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 am

Hi Guys and girls,

I know a lot of would have already seen this as I am sure you already subscribe to the Capital Bonsai blog. But for those of you that don't I would recommend it!!

It is here I saw this and thought it was a fantastic tool for virts, demos, workshops, etc. It looks like it could be a little technical to use, but I am sure it will make life a lot easier when it comes to bonsai design and asthetics.

http://capitalbonsai.wordpress.com/2013 ... -the-ipad/

Hope you all think it is as amazing as I do!!

Cheers,

Luke

luke308

Back to top Go down

Virts made easy with TREESKETCH 2.0 Empty Re: Virts made easy with TREESKETCH 2.0

Post  Fore Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Very cool ap Luke, Thanks!
Fore
Fore

Back to top Go down

Virts made easy with TREESKETCH 2.0 Empty Re: Virts made easy with TREESKETCH 2.0

Post  berobinson82 Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 pm

I would't say easy. I'm sitting here playing with this app right now. It will take some time to learn how to make an accurate virt. Great tool though. And at a perfect price point.

berobinson82

Back to top Go down

Post  daf.vinci Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Must agree, very cool app. Been playing around for a while now. Razz thumbs up
daf.vinci
daf.vinci

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:26 am

For other than Ipod folk,

tracing paper, a pencil and eraser. No need for more than 6 branches and masses instead of individual leaves. Which is how you actually see, details come later.

Simply view the tree far back enough to see the top and root/earth zone in one look.
Tah dah !!
Khaimraj of the old ways - Smile
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down