New Mini bonsai pots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Mini bonsai pots

Post  JimLewis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 pm

I managed to get past the vendor's area at the Carolina Bonsai Expo without putting too large a hole in my wallet, but I did find 3 little pots. I'm always on the lookout for mame-bonsai pots that aren't thick-walled and clunky, are of a nice color, and that have something other than that oval bathtub shape that is so commonly found. The tallest of these is 3 inches in height. The other two are an inch and a half tall. The tallest one is by Jim Barrett; they other two may be as well, but I can't make out the scratches on the bottoms.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

new mini bonsai pots

Post  kora on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:57 pm

These are lovely pots-Jim Barrett is a terrific potter, and his pots are very reasonably priced-he has some amazing glazes-I am looking forward to his booth at the GSBF(Golden State Bonsai Federation) convention in a couple of weeks-always end up buying some of those little ones!kora

kora

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum