Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pine Garden Bonsai Pot

3 posters

Go down

Pine Garden Bonsai Pot Empty Pine Garden Bonsai Pot

Post  mauraec Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi, I'm new to bonsai and to this forum - I have a pre-bonsai grewia and a pre-bonsai pomegranate, which I am learning to take care of.

What I do have that I don't need right now is a Pine Garden pot (Max Braverman), with the Pine Garden mark on it. It is a shallow somewhat oval brown pot, with a separated area glazed blue. I can put a photo on here if any of you collectors are interested in seeing it. It's a cool pot and I'm having trouble thinking of parting with it, but it would take a tree far beyond my abilities right now.

Last edited by mauraec on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

mauraec

Back to top Go down

Pine Garden Bonsai Pot Empty Re: Pine Garden Bonsai Pot

Post  cbobgo Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

I'd like to see it.

- bob
cbobgo
cbobgo

Back to top Go down

Pine Garden Bonsai Pot Empty Photos of Pine Garden Pottery Pot

Post  mauraec Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 am

Pine Garden Bonsai Pot Mb_pot10

Pine Garden Bonsai Pot Mb_pot11

Pine Garden Bonsai Pot Mb_sta10

mauraec

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 am

I call these land and water pots. A plant is placed in the side with drainage and water in the other side. The ones I had were not expensive, but I didn't keep them, the water area got nasty very quickly with my water and grew mosquitoes. I did a program once where a guy brought one of these in with a small fish on the water side. I felt sorry for the fish.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down