Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A showcase for our stones

2 posters

Go down

A showcase for our stones Empty A showcase for our stones

Post  anin60 Tue May 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Combining the profession (computer science) and the new hobby (the stones) I decided to create a site, as much as possible curated by aesthetic point of view, that will serve to show our stones to the Internet audience.

This don't want to be a duplicate of existing things, nor even a forum or a discussion group, but only a showcase where everyone can upload photos of its stones, to create virtual exposure over time, a kind of online suiseki museum.

At the moment there are only two friends, but I hope that the site will be enriched along the way: I will spread this initiative on various forums and social networks dealing with stones. I therefore invite everybody interested to send an email to [url=mailto:suiseki@aicon.com]suiseki@aicon.com[/url] with your name and surname: I will open to anyone who requests an account to upload his photos.

I welcome recommendations and suggestions and maybe, by those more versed than me in English and Spanish, help with the translation of the simple presentation text that I have provided. No problem in the future, if someone asks me, to add other languages.

http://suiseki.aicon.com

A showcase for our stones Intro

Hello everyone!

anin60

Back to top Go down

A showcase for our stones Empty Re: A showcase for our stones

Post  sunip Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Hello Anin60,
Thanks for showing your great site.
I enjoyed seeing all those stones and the difference in character between collectors.
Sunip Wink

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  anin60 Sat May 26, 2012 4:21 pm

sunip wrote:Hello Anin60,
Thanks for showing your great site.
I enjoyed seeing all those stones and the difference in character between collectors.
Sunip Wink

Hello sunip, if you want to post some of yours photo on this site you are welcome!
Please ask for an account to suiseki@aicon.com.

anin60

Back to top Go down

A showcase for our stones Empty More than 700

Post  anin60 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Many thanks to all our friends who are uploading photos of their stones on http://suiseki.aicon.com :
Mimmo Abate, Jerry Braswell, Amedeo Ducoli, Jessie Edwards, Gian Luigi Enny, Carlo Maria Galli, Carlo Gori, Nguyen Hung Son, Andrea Inzani, Vlado Kamocsai. Fred Meyer, Luciana Queirolo, Licio Tezza, Carlo Vanni, Syron Yon...
We passed the 700 photos, get your own account!

anin60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down