Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie

+3
fiona
Rob Kempinski
Ed Trout
7 posters

Go down

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Empty British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 pm

I have just returned home for the BSA Show at Willowbog... and what a show. The Quality of display and the excellence of the trees is the best we have ever seen in one show in the UK. here is a small selection of my photos. My Full report and the movie can be seen Here

First Fiona's wonderful award winning display

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Fiona10

Mark and Ritta Cooper

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Ritter10

A lovely pine

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Pine10

Last edited by tony on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Empty Re: British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie

Post  Ed Trout Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Wow !

Mark & Ritta.....beautiful ! ( as always ) And how can someone who rides her bike all over Scotland have enough time to create trees like that ?? Very, very nice Fiona !!

Ed

Ed Trout

Back to top Go down

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Empty Re: British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm

A really beautiful Acer

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Acer10

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Great job Fiona and the Coopers - excellent trees and presentation.

Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:34 am

Mark and Ritta won Best Shohin Composition award. I was awarded a Certificate of Merit in the same category, as was fellow IBCer Les S.

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Fiona-10

If anyone's feeling handy with some photoshopping tonight, could they eliminate that light socket under the first shelf for me please.

Last edited by tony on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Photoshopped by Me)
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 am

hi everyone,
what a great day, thouroughly enjoyed it and also meeting up with lots of fellow ibc'ers. It was quite funny that after a day of inspiring tiny little trees I ended up squeezing the largest piece of material I've ever bought into the car, laying on its side with the seats down luckily a white beech group made it safely back to Cornwall for a total restyle

Here you go Fiona, i took the nails out of the wood, and the upright out etc too

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Dscf2812

cheers Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 am

Very Happy
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Empty British Shohin Association: 6th Annual Exhibition - 10th & 11th March 2012

Post  The Lad Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 am

Wow what a Fantastic Display Congrats to Willowbog and Everyone

take care

Jim thelad
The Lad
The Lad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Cooper Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Bob B and Fiona.

The coffee mug says it all Smile .......

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Small_10

I must say that it was a wonderful show ..the best one to date I'd say. Top quality exhibits and a great atmosphere.

Mark
Mark Cooper
Mark Cooper

Back to top Go down

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Empty British Shohin Association: 6th Annual Exhibition - 10th & 11th March 2012

Post  The Lad Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Mark Cooper wrote:Bob B and Fiona.

The coffee mug says it all Smile .......

British Shohin Association Annual Show 2012 photos and movie Small_10

I must say that it was a wonderful show ..the best one to date I'd say. Top quality exhibits and a great atmosphere.

Mark

Hi Mark and Rita

Congratulations on your Fantastic Award "True the Mug" NOT YOU MARK Smile say its all

I wonder since I am 5ft 4 1/2 " would I qualify for a " SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED " Mug or I reckon just the MUG would probably some ME up[b]

Take Care

Jim the lad
The Lad
The Lad

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsai monkey Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Tony, a wonderful Show and I feel fill privileged to have played a very small part. It seems to get better year on year and I think that the addition of the “Trees in Progress” section was genius.

Congratulations to all the Winners but also to the BSA, Trev & other Trev the auctioneers, and of course Peter & Jean Snart for making us feel so at home! Without their hard work behind the scenes this sort of event couldn’t happen. Here’s to many more Very Happy
bonsai monkey
bonsai monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down