Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trunk thickening for spruce and deciduous trees, your thoughts.

4 posters

Go down

trunk thickening for spruce and deciduous trees, your thoughts. Empty trunk thickening for spruce and deciduous trees, your thoughts.

Post  David D Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:05 am

I have several trees that lack a good trunk taper, could anyone give me their thoughts or suggestions they have tried and the results. I have read alot of stuff on the internet but they don't indicate if anyone actually has had experience with the various methods.
David D
David D

Back to top Go down

trunk thickening for spruce and deciduous trees, your thoughts. Empty Re: trunk thickening for spruce and deciduous trees, your thoughts.

Post  my nellie Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 am

I do not know..., maybe this has escaped your attention....
Developing Large Trunks, by Brent Walston
but I do believe this is most helpful article from an experienced cultivator.
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

trunk thickening for spruce and deciduous trees, your thoughts. Empty Re: trunk thickening for spruce and deciduous trees, your thoughts.

Post  JimLewis Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm

That's some of the best information you can find.

It just takes TIME.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  David D Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Thank you, I have not seen this article and really appreciate the info.
David D
David D

Back to top Go down

Post  ponsmaldo Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 am

thanks for sharing the article Very Happy
ponsmaldo
ponsmaldo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down