Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suthin"s bonsai collection sale

Go down

suthin"s bonsai collection sale Empty suthin"s bonsai collection sale

Post  suthin Tue May 17, 2016 10:49 am

As most of you may know, I have been in the process of downsizing my bonsai collection since last year. With the help of family and close friends, good progress have been made. However, through years of accumulation, there are still many trees left more than I can manage. So, this year, I have decided to hold a 2-days sale of my own bonsai collection. The special sales will be held at my nursery in Stoughton, Massachusetts on June 25-26th, 2016. A new website has been created for this event( http://aim0649.wix.com/suthinbonsaisale ). Samples of the sales items (bonsai, pre-bonsai, pots, books, stand, etcs) are listed on the site. I will continue to add new items on a weekly basis until the day of the event. Please note that these prices will not be offer again.

To provide a fair chance for all guests to acquire their desire trees, a random drawing process will be use to determine the order of guest entry to the sales area in an orderly fashion. Registration info and other details are available on the new site. Below are some highlights of the event rules:
1.) There will be no pre-sale, pre-order or hold any of the items prior to event dates.
2.) All items are being sold "As-Is".
3.) Prices are non-negotiable (no best offer please)
4.) Purchased items must be taken by the customer on the same day
5.) There will be NO SHIPPING.
6.) This is a one time event only.
7.) Guest can pre-registration from now until the event dates . To pre-register, simply email your full name, address and phone number to royalbonsai@comcast.net

I hope to see many of you in June. Please feel free to contact me for additional questions.

Please also help me spread the word of the event to your bonsai clubs/associations/members or anyone that you think would be interested. Thank you in advance for your support.

Suthin
http://aim0649.wix.com/suthinbonsaisale

suthin

Back to top Go down