Dreaming bonsai trees.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Nemphis on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 am

Did you ever have dreams about bonsai trees?
I want to find out if dreaming about them is common or rare.
I've been dreaming them for some time,this morning dreaming about collecting a maple,a boxwood and a birch.I was so dissapointed that I waked up before finishing to put them in pots. Crying or Very sad

Nemphis
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Oh Yes!!! very often.
Sometimes I find solutions during my dream state,,, seriously. I actually got it as a habit related to my work which require sometimes a very relax mood ( Mostly when i am asleep) or moment just after woke up to solve some design problems. Usually this happens when you want something to be solved, but you find difficulty doing it. I believe visual images lingers on ones thought or in the sub conscious and the mind will still find every opportunity to find solutions even in a dream, because the brain "never sleeps", it just relaxes.

Regards,
jun Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  fiona on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 pm

These days all I can dream about is making forum changes work. Very Happy Wink

_________________
"Espouse elucidation"
_____________________________________

my website

fiona
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  JimLewis on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm something of an insomniac these days, and I find that "designing" a tree in my mind while I'm trying to get (back) to sleep, often helps.

_________________
Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm

fiona wrote:These days all I can dream about is making forum changes work. Very Happy Wink


Keep dreaming Fiona! Sleep hehehe................................................. It's good for all of us.

A better IBC is everybody's dream!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  fiona on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Yeah, but sometimes it'd be nice to dream of having a Noelanders winning tree, handsome men attending to my every whim, year round sunshine and temperatures of at least 20C in Scotland, and a win for Greenock Morton FC.

Those may be ranked in order of likelihood. Or, as is more appropriate, least likelihood.

_________________
"Espouse elucidation"
_____________________________________

my website

fiona
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Poink88 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Fiona,

As you found out...it is all in the mind. If you think about it hard enough, you will (at least) dream it. LOL

GO FIONA!!!

Poink88
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Nemphis on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:45 pm

jun wrote:Oh Yes!!! very often.
Sometimes I find solutions during my dream state,,, seriously. I actually got it as a habit related to my work which require sometimes a very relax mood ( Mostly when i am asleep) or moment just after woke up to solve some design problems. Usually this happens when you want something to be solved, but you find difficulty doing it. I believe visual images lingers on ones thought or in the sub conscious and the mind will still find every opportunity to find solutions even in a dream, because the brain "never sleeps", it just relaxes.

Regards,
jun Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Yes it could as I'm having troubles with collecting those trees I dreamed.They are some urban yamadori trees which I would like to collect but they are not in my "permission" perimeter and I can't find the person which has "permission" over there.But I don't think they would mind me collecting them as it wouldn't have any effect.

Nemphis
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Poink88 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Nemphis wrote:But I don't think they would mind me collecting them as it wouldn't have any effect.
Careful there...do not make any assumptions, it can get you in trouble. Wink

Poink88
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  drgonzo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 pm

I Dream about Bonsai very often. I would guess it's every other night. It's not surprising to me at all in that they take up so much of my waking thought that they would occupy a place in my subconscious as well. You're not alone.
-jay

drgonzo
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Nemphis on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Poink88 wrote:
Nemphis wrote:But I don't think they would mind me collecting them as it wouldn't have any effect.
Careful there...do not make any assumptions, it can get you in trouble. Wink

I know,that's why I'm thinking the hell out.

Nemphis
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming bonsai trees.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum