Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwestern United States waiting for storm front

2 posters

Go down

Midwestern United States waiting for storm front Empty Midwestern United States waiting for storm front

Post  Jay Gaydosh Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm in my back yard with my dogs. Looking at the bench with my bonsai. Waiting for the storm front that just beat Oklahoma, Kansas and currently slamming Missouri. We're next. I'm wondering, do I put all the trees on the ground or let them stay. Heavy winds might push them over of off, a tornado makes them disappear.

Dogs now in house, might as well put the trees down before I go in. Hope everyone in the path of Moyher Nature comes out safe. The trees will take care of themselves!

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Midwestern United States waiting for storm front Empty Re: Midwestern United States waiting for storm front

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Take Care!

Back to top Go down

Midwestern United States waiting for storm front Empty Re: Midwestern United States waiting for storm front

Post  JimLewis Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Good luck, Jay. Ground close to a wall is always best, I think.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Well, the storms seemed to peter out by the time it hit Illinois. Some wind, but not bad. Nothing like what Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri received. Although I understand Minnesota got hit in a couple of places.

Mother Nature is a fickle old bird. This time she had mercy on us.

Hope everyone else fared as well.

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down