Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  jong on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 am

hehehehehe. i am now the MASTER ROBERT" hahaa! because i now have your beard! lol Very Happy thanks for this.


it's a very hot summer here! so i eliminate the excess branches and leaves of my trees.

jong
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  bayan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:59 am

Good day Sir Robert I'm a first timer, I have a question? (Sorry sir Jong pasingit lang!.he he) me and my friends from our Local Bonsai club(Narvacan Bonsai Club), recently bought Pemphis acidula from a local "bonsai hunter" its been one and half month already but still no single sprout. My question is, how long Pemphis acidula takes to sprout?



here is the picture:  

the hunter told us that he collected those bantigue 4 days ago before he met us.

bayan
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 am

Brian,

Usually within a week or ten days it will sprout.

If it is still alive (most likely it is not) You could cover it with plastic wrap. The weather now is not suitable for it to recover. The plastic bag will keep it humid.


regards,
jun:D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  bayan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:49 am

Thanks you very much Sir Jun for that information, I think the hunter lied to us. I bought this 1st pemphis then on the other day I bought 2 again but the latter two sprouted already even the cuttings sprouted too. maybe you are correct Sir Jun. it is already dead by now. Thank you very much Sir Jun.. more power!God Bless!Very Happy

bayan
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  Robert Steven on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 am

In normal condition, the new shoots will come out within a week. Try to put it under the shade till the new shoots coming out and healthy...
Good luck !

Robert Steven
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  Robert Steven on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:29 am

brianlagmay wrote:Thanks you very much Sir Jun for that information, I think the hunter lied to us. I bought this 1st pemphis then on the other day I bought 2 again but the latter two sprouted already even the cuttings sprouted too. maybe you are correct Sir Jun. it is already dead by now. Thank you very much Sir Jun.. more power!God Bless!Very Happy

-------------

You can check if it's still alive by peeling the bark..if the cambium is still reddish, fresh and wet.

Robert Steven
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  bayan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:34 am

Robert Steven wrote:
brianlagmay wrote:Thanks you very much Sir Jun for that information, I think the hunter lied to us. I bought this 1st pemphis then on the other day I bought 2 again but the latter two sprouted already even the cuttings sprouted too. maybe you are correct Sir Jun. it is already dead by now. Thank you very much Sir Jun.. more power!God Bless!Very Happy

-------------

You can check if it's still alive by peeling the bark..if the cambium is still reddish, fresh and wet.

____________


Thanks my Idol master Robert for the reply, Not sure but the the cadmium is doesnt look like reddish to be but more of an orange to me, he he.but still fresh and wet.

I think, I got your point master miyagi.I mean master Robert..Thanks a lot! Hope to see and hear from you're best Bonsai advices  here in the philippines next bonsai exhibit!
 
Regards Brian.

bayan
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  Robert Steven on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:37 am

Cross your finger..looks like still alive. Batter to cover it with plastic as advised by Jun.

Hope to meet you next month during the Penjing Exhibition...

Robert Steven
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:43 am

Here is the event in July...

Everyone is invited


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  bayan on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Robert Steven wrote:Cross your finger..looks like still alive. Batter to cover it with plastic as advised by Jun.

Hope to meet you next month during the Penjing Exhibition...

______________

Thanks Sir Robert and Jun, You both are good Bonsai teachers, been reading/studying your post for 3 weeks already and I learned a lot..Hope to see you soon next month.. I'll have to check my schedule..

bayan
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Pemphis Acidula collected 5 months ago

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:05 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum