More from Swindon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More from Swindon

Post  chris on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 pm

ALCHEMY
This is an idea that I have been playing with in my head for a while. The long looked for abillity to change base metals into gold is a great reflection of how we change collected material into Bonsai.
The base of the display is the wild, the first shelf is the search for the philosiphers stone, the second shelf is our choice of pot for the finished Bonsai, the balance of tree and pot. the top the "finished tree". I have had great fun putting this together hope you like it!
Regards Chris

chris

Back to top Go down

Re: More from Swindon

Post  chris on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Some of the trees from the Dragon display, it was difficult to get the full run in because of the distance from the displays

chris

Back to top Go down

Really really liked the concept

Post  theBalance on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 pm

very innovative & creative cheers

theBalance

Back to top Go down

Post  chris on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:24 pm

More general stuff

chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 pm

chris wrote:ALCHEMY
This is an idea that I have been playing with in my head for a while. The long looked for abillity to change base metals into gold is a great reflection of how we change collected material into Bonsai.
The base of the display is the wild, the first shelf is the search for the philosiphers stone, the second shelf is our choice of pot for the finished Bonsai, the balance of tree and pot. the top the "finished tree". I have had great fun putting this together hope you like it!
Regards Chris

Very creative display concept. I like it. Tells a very western story more or less independent of nature.

Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  chris on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 am

Thanks Thebalance and thanks to you Rob, by the way it was great to meet up at Noelanders.

Regards Chris

chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum