Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)!

+13
Nik Rozman
stavros
LSBonsai
SamC
Mitch Thomas
Rob Kempinski
robert nocher
Andrei Darusenkov
Rui Marques
Simo44
abcd
Poink88
Hans van Meer.
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)! - Page 2 Empty Re: RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)!

Post  Budi Sulistyo Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi Hans,

I like your design. The flow of the bonsai is much nicer now. A very nice changing. Congratulations!

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)! - Page 2 Empty Re: RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)!

Post  Hans van Meer. Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:48 pm

jun wrote:
Hans van Meer. wrote:

RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)! - Page 2 12-4-213

This is a very moving image Hans. It got so much character now than before.

I just wish the pot is a bit wider and the tree is placed off center to the right of it.

regards,
jun Smile

Hi Jun,
I am glad you like the new image of my small Blackthorn! I dont know if in your are commenting on the picture above? But that is a virtual of my tree in a half finished drawing of a pot! Below is the tree in it's real live pot. Like I wrote before: The pot is to big and the tree is not in it's right spot in the pot and needs to be tilted some more to the left and front! But I could not do that this repotting because I could not take more off the one thick root remaining on the tree!
Below: The yellow arrow point to were the thick root is cut for now.

RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)! - Page 2 21-2-212

quote Hans van Meer:
Below: After a few hours. The pot is to big and it is not in the right spot in the pot! Smile But that will though just fine for now! I did not want to risk the health of this tree, by cutting of to many roots. The top needs to fill out some more, but that is only a matter of time! I cant wait to see it in boom! End quote.

RESTYLING MY OLD BLACKTHORN BONSAI (COMPLETELY)! - Page 2 21-2-211

Cheers,
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Budi Sulistyo wrote:Hi Hans,

I like your design. The flow of the bonsai is much nicer now. A very nice changing. Congratulations!

Budi

Hi Budi,
thanks for the reply and I am glad you like it!
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi Hans

It is a very nice little tree you have...good work.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2