Hello Everyone Lots Of Questions!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello Everyone Lots Of Questions!

Post  tifa on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:53 pm

fiona wrote:If you go to any garden centre you will get a cotoneaster at a reasonable price. It is a much better bet than the Chinese pepper which do not like our climate and don't seem to like indoors either for that matter over here.

A quick question: do you have a garden? It makes life a lot easier if you have, but even a patio or a balcony would do.

I went to haskins garden center and they didnt have any. Much to my disgust, we only have a balcony! Laughing

tifa

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Nobody is offended. Or surprised. It is hard to resist the urge to "get started."

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  tifa on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:10 pm

JimLewis wrote:Nobody is offended. Or surprised. It is hard to resist the urge to "get started."

Thanks,
I do do my homework before i buy any plant or seed packet Smile

i first discovered bonsai4me over a week ago when i was bought my Spiraea as a present.
Ive copied all the info of the three new trees i got today too1

Thank you Smile

Tifa

tifa

Back to top Go down

Post  barge bonsai on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi, Tifa, i,m also quite new to Bonsai.
My 1st tree was a Chinese Elm, bought in the uk 3yrs ago, its still alive, & it has a very challenging enviroment in which to grow, as i live on a boat,& for 6 months of the yr, i,m travelling,so conditions change every day.
So i think a Chinese Elm is a good starter tree. Idea

barge bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum