hey guys, something new from spain, work on the trees during the last year... jia ne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hey guys, something new from spain, work on the trees during the last year... jia ne

Post  mariowabisabi on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:09 pm

hey guys
it is mario again, something new from spain, work on the trees during the last year... jia ne
[img][/img]
[img]

mariowabisabi

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys, something new from spain, work on the trees during the last year... jia ne

Post  Hans Vleugels on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Mario,

As usual, great stuff. I think you should move to another country. Preferably Belgium... clown

Regards,
Hans

Hans Vleugels

Back to top Go down

Re: hey guys, something new from spain, work on the trees during the last year... jia ne

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm

I love the second shimpaku. I also like the tree pot combo of your last picture. Nice trees.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 am

Great work Mario.
The first juniper is quite a transformation.

Is the Pine a Japanese Black Pine cork Bark? Looks very nice in the new pot.

Did a little shoot die on the White Pine?

Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Rozman on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 am

A great restyling you did there! Especially the first two look super to me. Bravo!

Nik Rozman

Back to top Go down

Post  TimD on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Amazing work Mario. Your before and after pictures continue to inspire me.

TimD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Fantastic work and lovely pot - tree matching. Thanks for posting.

I don't know if it's the photo but the chiselled out section on the last pot looks a bit "overdone" to me. I normally love this effect but here, somehow, the hand of man seems too obvious.

Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaveP on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Kev Bailey wrote:
I don't know if it's the photo but the chiselled out section on the last pot looks a bit "overdone" to me. I normally love this effect but here, somehow, the hand of man seems too obvious.

Could just be the lighting, Kev .. looks like a strong source from the left side. Otherwise I do agree this type of container can really spark the right tree to life! Smile

Kindest~
-d

DaveP

Back to top Go down

Post  Juraj Szabo on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Great work Mario Very Happy .

Juraj Szabo

Back to top Go down

Post  Salva on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 am

Hey Mario.... Nice trees with potential and fantastic restyling
regards from Cataluña (spain). cheers

Salva

Back to top Go down

Post  Ed van der Reek on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 am

Hi Mario,great styling cheers
The last one is my favorite,and the tree pot combination do it for me.
Greetings Ed

Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  mariowabisabi on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:20 am

thanks for all your comments. shin in the cracked pot ( customer likes it and only has this one that suits this tree ), im sure i can find a better pot but not at this moment... . again something new. one pine and shin. trees which i have been workin on for around 5 years. just recently i rewired it again. hope you will like it ...

mariowabisabi

Back to top Go down

Post  Velodog2 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Ohhhhh that last picture of the pine! The distribution and density of the foliage is just perfect for me! I can has? Laughing

Velodog2

Back to top Go down

Post  Smithy on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Wow great work.

Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  mariowabisabi on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 pm

domo, domo! and just from yesterday and today, juni...

mariowabisabi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi Mario... great transformations... thanks for taking the time to post.

‎"Study me as much as you like, you will never know me, for I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see." — Rumi

Visit Tony's Bonsai website

If you Tweet?

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum